Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tom Fellows ... 20:25 - May 17 with 1330 viewsBellevue_Blue

Haven't watched heaps of WBA this year so don't have a great sample size. However, Fellows looks like he's come on a fair amount from when I first saw him and has looked a real player this last game and a half.

Certainly looks like he could be a fit here. He's only 20, has plenty of pace, has a trick or two, and looks like he works hard out of possession. Can also play RWB which may well be interesting as you'd think we would play with 5 at the back next season on a number of occasions.
Tom Fellows ... on 20:33 - May 17 with 1261 viewsmrfixit426

Yeah I had the same thoughts after the first leg. Wes is going ot be 30 soon, and he looks like a really good potential replacement.
Tom Fellows ... on 20:56 - May 17 with 1146 viewsSimonds92

He'd be on my list. Very sensible investment at the age he is. Made Woolfenden look a bit silly earlier in the season and really was their standout danger man. At the same time, i don't think he'll cost us loads.
Tom Fellows ... on 21:19 - May 17 with 1080 viewsGeoffSentence

Tom Fellows ... on 20:56 - May 17 by Simonds92

He'd be on my list. Very sensible investment at the age he is. Made Woolfenden look a bit silly earlier in the season and really was their standout danger man. At the same time, i don't think he'll cost us loads.

Earlier on in the season there was talk of WBA being in financial bother and having to offload players. That didn't happen during the Jan transfer window so maybe it was bollox. But if it wasn't, maybe they could be looking to sell.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Tom Fellows ... on 21:21 - May 17 with 1063 viewsGeoffSentence

Tom Fellows ... on 21:19 - May 17 by GeoffSentence

Earlier on in the season there was talk of WBA being in financial bother and having to offload players. That didn't happen during the Jan transfer window so maybe it was bollox. But if it wasn't, maybe they could be looking to sell.

Found this, so I hadnt imagined it

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/grim-findings-west

Tom Fellows ... on 21:44 - May 17 with 952 viewsRegencyBlue

Tom Fellows ... on 21:21 - May 17 by GeoffSentence

Found this, so I hadnt imagined it

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/grim-findings-west

They had a takeover in February though so I assume they are more financially stable now.
Tom Fellows ... on 21:48 - May 17 with 913 viewsGeoffSentence

Tom Fellows ... on 21:44 - May 17 by RegencyBlue

They had a takeover in February though so I assume they are more financially stable now.

I thought the noise about their finances had dropped off, that'll be it.

Tom Fellows ... on 06:59 - May 18 with 665 viewsBondiBlue

His delivery was bang on in both legs as well. Dare i say it, davis-esque?

I was watching him last night and wondering how it works with character references (we know mckenna's keen on them) with someone so young and who has only been at one club. This makes all young players a bit of a punt.

Poll: Which would you accept?

Tom Fellows ... on 07:16 - May 18 with 637 viewscressi

We are going to need a mix of age groups in recruiting yes the potential with young players selling on etc. But with experience not getting to down if we lose a couple and how to cope say in away games hostile atmospheres etc.
Login to get fewer ads

Tom Fellows ... on 07:25 - May 18 with 611 viewsHerbivore

He's jolly good, Fellows.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024