Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The master at work 16:08 - Apr 2 with 533 viewsIllinoisblue

Would genuinely love to be a fly on the wall and see KM and team prepping for a game. Can imagine the hours of video analysis and drawing stuff on whiteboard.

From Phil’s report: “McKenna said he’s not had a lot of rest over the last few days: “What’s sleep? It’s been busy. I’ve said before, we’re privileged to be in the game, so I’m certainly never going to cry about work, we enjoy it.

“I have to say, at the weekend there were long hours, it’s been a lot of work. One, because they’re one of the most complicated teams tactically to deal with whenever they’ve got possession.

“So it’s been an awful lot of work. I haven’t seen much of my wife or children, I’m sure the same for the staff, so when you get your rewards like you do today, it makes it all the more satisfying and we can enjoy the next 24 hours or so now before we think too far ahead.”

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

The master at work on 17:03 - Apr 2 with 420 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I like his humility.

When he mentions the hard work / long hours, its great that he also acknowledges the privilege they enjoy.

He clearly loves what he does.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

The master at work on 17:16 - Apr 2 with 369 viewsKeno

I just thought they video called Frimmers?

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

The master at work on 17:29 - Apr 2 with 317 viewsDarkBrandon

Yeah. I’d pay quite a lot of money to be a fly-on-the-wall at the team meeting before the match where McKenna and his team go over the tactics. I’d probably understand almost nothing of it, mind.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024