Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We do that tonight, Plymouth sack their manager 20:36 - Apr 1 with 1041 viewsElderGrizzly

Contrasting fortunes indeed

We do that tonight, Plymouth sack their manager on 20:38 - Apr 1 with 973 viewscatch74

Fair play to Whittaker for being loyal, but he’s surely going regret his choice a little.
There’ll be plenty in for him this summer though.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

We do that tonight, Plymouth sack their manager on 21:06 - Apr 1 with 767 viewsElderGrizzly

We do that tonight, Plymouth sack their manager on 20:38 - Apr 1 by catch74

Fair play to Whittaker for being loyal, but he’s surely going regret his choice a little.
There’ll be plenty in for him this summer though.

Almost went to Italy in the Jan window.

Maybe McKenna tries again if we go up
We do that tonight, Plymouth sack their manager on 21:12 - Apr 1 with 686 viewsMK1

We do that tonight, Plymouth sack their manager on 21:06 - Apr 1 by ElderGrizzly

Almost went to Italy in the Jan window.

Maybe McKenna tries again if we go up

I think we will regardless.
We do that tonight, Plymouth sack their manager on 21:25 - Apr 1 with 562 viewsGlasgowBlue

Colin incoming I would imagine. Should have done it during the international break. All that hard work to get to the Championship and they dillied and dallied.
[Post edited 1 Apr 21:26]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: What will be announced first?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

We do that tonight, Plymouth sack their manager on 21:26 - Apr 1 with 546 viewsElderGrizzly

We do that tonight, Plymouth sack their manager on 21:25 - Apr 1 by GlasgowBlue

Colin incoming I would imagine. Should have done it during the international break. All that hard work to get to the Championship and they dillied and dallied.
[Post edited 1 Apr 21:26]

Agree. It’s got the heart-strings connection and they just need to stay up which they should with that squad
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024