Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
With playoffs a certainty in February we are in a unique position 23:28 - Feb 24 with 1848 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

We have not been second for a while now, everyone has talked about our dip and even though they won’t admit it others teams and fanbases are probably a little surprised we’ve stuck around. There is no pressure on us, I feel if we’d had been second since September and were still there it might be a bit different.

As long as we stay a game with in Leeds (I mean we are level) we can play with quite a lot of freedom. Thought Birmingham went for it a bit second half and that played right into our hands. Don’t actually hate playing upper mid table fodder or those looking to make a run for the playoffs. Rotherham was a horrible game for a third team to play in six days. Feeling quite good about the next month. If the results continue to come let’s see if the others hold their nerve. For as much as the “I predict a riot” stuff was rocking come full time, Elland Road seemed edgy for 80 minutes to me. If they go and win 15+ in a row fair enough not much you can do about that. However, that’s a tall order in any league. Fans can talk about all this but as long as the team just focuses on itself, we are well in this!
With playoffs a certainty in February we are in a unique position on 23:29 - Feb 24 with 1828 viewstextbackup

Booked flights yet??

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

With playoffs a certainty in February we are in a unique position on 23:37 - Feb 24 with 1739 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

With playoffs a certainty in February we are in a unique position on 23:29 - Feb 24 by textbackup

Booked flights yet??

Me walking into the pub the Sunday morning

With playoffs a certainty in February we are in a unique position on 23:44 - Feb 24 with 1702 viewstextbackup

With playoffs a certainty in February we are in a unique position on 23:37 - Feb 24 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Me walking into the pub the Sunday morning

Kev will put you up

With playoffs a certainty in February we are in a unique position on 23:49 - Feb 24 with 1659 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

With playoffs a certainty in February we are in a unique position on 23:44 - Feb 24 by textbackup

Kev will put you up

I’ll be in and out if we have a date with Wembley.

Decent today I thought! All to play for.
With playoffs a certainty in February we are in a unique position on 00:06 - Feb 25 with 1583 viewstextbackup

With playoffs a certainty in February we are in a unique position on 23:49 - Feb 24 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

I’ll be in and out if we have a date with Wembley.

Decent today I thought! All to play for.

Avoid Leeds, and we win the PO

With playoffs a certainty in February we are in a unique position on 06:52 - Feb 25 with 1315 viewsNeedhamChris

With playoffs a certainty in February we are in a unique position on 00:06 - Feb 25 by textbackup

Avoid Leeds, and we win the PO

Seconded. The most disheartened I've been this season is when it looked like Southampton and Leicester were going to finish top 2 - I don't think there's anything to fear from anyone except Leeds (whose style just seems to cut through us)

Poll: Who will Kieran McKenna be managing on 1st August 2024

With playoffs a certainty in February we are in a unique positi on 12:34 - Feb 25 with 974 viewssouthnorfolkblue

Was thinking exactly the same thing this morning.

Worst case we’re 2 games from Wembley.

Enjoy the ride!!
[Post edited 25 Feb 12:35]

Poll: Our final position

With playoffs a certainty in February we are in a unique position on 14:26 - Feb 25 with 832 viewsEuropablue

I wonder what the reaction will be when they get a bad result. We have always bounced back, but Leeds have lost more often than us.
Login to get fewer ads

With playoffs a certainty in February we are in a unique position on 14:47 - Feb 25 with 775 viewsPinewoodblue

With playoffs a certainty in February we are in a unique position on 14:26 - Feb 25 by Europablue

I wonder what the reaction will be when they get a bad result. We have always bounced back, but Leeds have lost more often than us.

Leeds have lost to:-
West Brom
Preston
Sunderland
Southampton
Stoke
Birmingham

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024