Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Leicester wobble? 22:01 - Feb 23 with 1025 viewsitfc_bucks

Still can't help but think they're out of reach and all this will have done is galvanised Leeds, but it's a funny old game...
The Leicester wobble? on 03:08 - Feb 24 with 846 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Just watched it back. Probably the worst possible night for us because to be honest Leicester proved they’re the best team in the league for the majority of that. Can’t see this being the start of a nervy collapse, too much quality. Would loved to be proved wrong.
The Leicester wobble? on 03:51 - Feb 24 with 808 viewsquirkie

Looking on social media, nobody is talking about us, it is Leicester, Leeds and Soton.

That is a good thing really, we can just get about our business, let them three take the headlines.

Poll: How long will we be in League One/League Two from next season?

The Leicester wobble? on 06:59 - Feb 24 with 664 viewsiamatractorboy

The Leicester wobble? on 03:51 - Feb 24 by quirkie

Looking on social media, nobody is talking about us, it is Leicester, Leeds and Soton.

That is a good thing really, we can just get about our business, let them three take the headlines.

I can completely understand why Plymouth fans were a little annoyed last season.
The Leicester wobble? on 08:17 - Feb 24 with 529 viewsChurchman

The Leicester wobble? on 06:59 - Feb 24 by iamatractorboy

I can completely understand why Plymouth fans were a little annoyed last season.

I can’t. That’s little club mentality. Who cares what they have to say or don’t. Their views are utterly irrelevant It’s us and our opponents for 13 separate days between now and May. If it goes the way we hope - and it might, they can discuss or ignore that too.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024