Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
McKenna would be 07:53 - Feb 21 with 574 viewsCheltenham_Blue

completely, totally and utterly mad to leave this team before he gets them up.

This is a Premier League team in waiting, to me keeping pace with Southampton, Leeds and Leicester this far into the season says so much about the quality of this squad, which despite everything achieved is still been written off by pundits, other teams and to a lesser level some of our fans, who have already accepted the Play Offs, as though we aren't quite good enough to go up automatically.

I know last night was poor, but teams that win promotion can grind out wins even when not playing well, see Omari's goal for evidence.

If McKenna goes now, he gets Palace, Southampton, Everton, Bournemouth. If he goes after getting us up, keeping us there, perhaps even doing well, he gets a top 8 side. He'd be mad to go to a side that will bin him off at the merest whiff of relegation, when he could learn his trade here.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

McKenna would be on 08:48 - Feb 21 with 392 viewsdavblue

I think McKenna makes this team a good Championship side, without him this team feels like a mid table side on paper, but McKenna through his tactical and people management elevates this team to above their natural ability.

Who is a bonafide premier league player in our team? Davis imo is the only one at this current time who I think could make the step up but even then for me there’s question marks against his defensive side of his game.

I’m not saying we have bad players they are clearly decent Championship players but there few manager that we could get this output from the players.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024