Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Herbivore - I know I joke that you are ‘always right’ 23:04 - Feb 20 with 888 viewstextbackup

But fair play, you actually were tonight, saying Southampton will drop points when we least expect it.
👍

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Herbivore - I know I joke that you are ‘always right’ on 08:53 - Feb 21 with 683 viewsHerbivore

Hull are one of those sides who can beat anyone on their day. Must admit though, I wasn't expecting that result! Two defeats in three for Saints after their mammoth unbeaten run, a nice little lift for us. Just got to keep focusing on ourselves, no doubt we'll drop points between now and the end of the season but the others will as well.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Herbivore - I know I joke that you are ‘always right’ on 08:56 - Feb 21 with 668 viewsStewart27

Herbivore - I know I joke that you are ‘always right’ on 08:53 - Feb 21 by Herbivore

Hull are one of those sides who can beat anyone on their day. Must admit though, I wasn't expecting that result! Two defeats in three for Saints after their mammoth unbeaten run, a nice little lift for us. Just got to keep focusing on ourselves, no doubt we'll drop points between now and the end of the season but the others will as well.

Makes the fact that West Brom rolled over and let them tickle them even more annoying.
Herbivore - I know I joke that you are ‘always right’ on 09:02 - Feb 21 with 644 viewsPinewoodblue

Herbivore - I know I joke that you are ‘always right’ on 08:56 - Feb 21 by Stewart27

Makes the fact that West Brom rolled over and let them tickle them even more annoying.

Hull probably had the best January transfer window of all the teams in the Chsmpionship.

Big game, for them, this weekend against Baggies.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Herbivore - I know I joke that you are ‘always right’ on 09:06 - Feb 21 with 617 viewsfarkenhell

Herbivore - I know I joke that you are ‘always right’ on 09:02 - Feb 21 by Pinewoodblue

Hull probably had the best January transfer window of all the teams in the Chsmpionship.

Also, good that both of them won last night to put a bit of daylight between themselves and the Budgies.
Herbivore - I know I joke that you are ‘always right’ on 09:16 - Feb 21 with 573 viewsExiled2Surrey

Herbivore - I know I joke that you are ‘always right’ on 09:02 - Feb 21 by Pinewoodblue

My sense is that Hull are pretty poor at home and are doing OK away (5th in the away table, 3 points off second, but 12th at home and a better PPG away than at home) and I wonder whether that is because their pitch is a bit of a bog. They have some pretty good players who are used to playing on excellent surfaces.
Herbivore - I know I joke that you are ‘always right’ on 09:17 - Feb 21 with 563 viewsBlueBoots

Herbivore - I know I joke that you are ‘always right’ on 08:53 - Feb 21 by Herbivore

Hull our last away game of the season, preceded by Coventry and Norwich - we're going to be deciding who finishes in the play offs

Poll: My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call?

Herbivore - I know I joke that you are ‘always right’ on 09:19 - Feb 21 with 551 viewsBiGDonnie

Behind us, obviously?

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Herbivore - I know I joke that you are ‘always right’ on 09:19 - Feb 21 with 551 viewsElderGrizzly

Hull absolutely battered them that first half too. Something like 11 shots to Southampton's 1.

I can imagine McKenna will have that one saved up to watch later, as like with us, there is definitely a way to play against Southampton to really rattle them.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024