Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Al-Hamadi has to start next game, things looking up 14:53 - Feb 10 with 559 viewswilliamhall

Next 10 games look palatable
Al-Hamadi has to start next game, things looking up on 15:05 - Feb 10 with 519 viewscooperd5

I thought he looked a right handfull
Al-Hamadi has to start next game, things looking up on 15:24 - Feb 10 with 471 viewsNutkins_Return

Looks class bit Moore isn't getting dropped. He'll be that livewire coming on for a few games yet. Really like the look of him!
Al-Hamadi has to start next game, things looking up on 15:28 - Feb 10 with 451 viewspointofblue

Al-Hamadi has to start next game, things looking up on 15:24 - Feb 10 by Nutkins_Return

Looks class bit Moore isn't getting dropped. He'll be that livewire coming on for a few games yet. Really like the look of him!

I'd be tempted to play him at ten instead of Chaplin.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Al-Hamadi has to start next game, things looking up on 15:39 - Feb 10 with 410 viewsAviator

Al-Hamadi has to start next game, things looking up on 15:24 - Feb 10 by Nutkins_Return

Agreed, Ali must start. But that does mean Moore being a bench option. Too many long balls when he’s on the pitch. Fairly predictable. I see Moore as the player you bring on when we need a plan B.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024