Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Broadhead and random thoughts. 17:56 - Feb 3 with 781 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Very good when he came on again. I think we need to keep playing one of (if not our best) player through a bad spell, particularly at home. I know it’s easier to make an impact against a tiring side second half but I love him as a player. Compare that to Harness who wasted the ball a couple of times late.

For me the main switch up I’d consider is Hutchinson over Burns (especially away from home). I feel like in these tough away fixtures we need just stay in or be level in the game late. What we can bring on off the bench should win us a lot of points. It was just too much to ask today after the horrible first 45.

Moore wasn’t the only new Striker that looked handful either. Plenty of football left.
Broadhead and random thoughts. on 18:00 - Feb 3 with 731 viewspointofblue

My issue with Hutchinson is when was the last time he made an impact when starting league game? At a beleaguered Southampton in September? He is great as an impact player, but doesn't look the same when in the first XI. I fear Sarmiento may be the same after today, but it's only one game where everyone was off their game for a large swathe of the match.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Broadhead and random thoughts. on 18:08 - Feb 3 with 688 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Broadhead and random thoughts. on 18:00 - Feb 3 by pointofblue

My issue with Hutchinson is when was the last time he made an impact when starting league game? At a beleaguered Southampton in September? He is great as an impact player, but doesn't look the same when in the first XI. I fear Sarmiento may be the same after today, but it's only one game where everyone was off their game for a large swathe of the match.

Did he start at Boro? I can’t remember. I think if the game is quite open he can be fine but agree he gives a real impact from the bench. Sarmiento was wasteful at times as well no doubt. If burns starts I’d like to see Hutchinson him come on pretty early second half in close games if it’s not working. Burns seems to either be on it or sometimes not at the races like today.
Broadhead and random thoughts. on 18:08 - Feb 3 with 690 viewsGarv

Agree completely on Broadhead. He's really not been that bad, just hasn't been scoring.

Someone said on here recently he's been 'horrible to watch'. Weird.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Broadhead and random thoughts. on 18:09 - Feb 3 with 676 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Broadhead and random thoughts. on 18:08 - Feb 3 by Garv

Agree completely on Broadhead. He's really not been that bad, just hasn't been scoring.

Someone said on here recently he's been 'horrible to watch'. Weird.

Yeah that’s ridiculous.
Broadhead and random thoughts. on 18:09 - Feb 3 with 671 viewspointofblue

Broadhead and random thoughts. on 18:08 - Feb 3 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Did he start at Boro? I can’t remember. I think if the game is quite open he can be fine but agree he gives a real impact from the bench. Sarmiento was wasteful at times as well no doubt. If burns starts I’d like to see Hutchinson him come on pretty early second half in close games if it’s not working. Burns seems to either be on it or sometimes not at the races like today.

I agree - Hutchinson for Burns should have been made a sub made at half time. Other than Moore, McKenna held back on the subs for too long today.

Hutchinson came on as a sub at Boro.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Broadhead and random thoughts. on 18:15 - Feb 3 with 604 viewsIllinoisblue

Broadhead and random thoughts. on 18:09 - Feb 3 by pointofblue

I agree - Hutchinson for Burns should have been made a sub made at half time. Other than Moore, McKenna held back on the subs for too long today.

Hutchinson came on as a sub at Boro.

Burns was really poor today. As was Chappers. Jeremy too, very wasteful.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024