Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ipswich are massive! 15:19 - Jan 28 with 1293 viewsnorfsufblue

Apparently we have just been mentioned on a NFL show having suffered the biggest upset in FA Cup history according to my Canadian relative!... im quite proud to be considered that big!
[Post edited 28 Jan 15:20]
Ipswich are massive! on 16:26 - Jan 28 with 1023 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

We're an International disgrace.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

Ipswich are massive! on 18:32 - Jan 28 with 874 viewsBloomBlue

Wow I didn't realise it would be that bad. You know its a bad result when non sports related shows are covering it.
Ipswich are massive! on 18:53 - Jan 28 with 813 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

Ipswich are massive! on 18:32 - Jan 28 by BloomBlue

Wow I didn't realise it would be that bad. You know its a bad result when non sports related shows are covering it.

It’s all over everything, some are in denial, but this level of bad publicity isn’t good for the club or the morale in the camp either.

Maybe we should stop making wholesale changes for cup games and treat them as competitive fixtures in the future.
Ipswich are massive! on 18:55 - Jan 28 with 793 viewsTheBoyBlue

Ipswich are massive! on 18:53 - Jan 28 by ChampionsofInnsbruck

It’s all over everything, some are in denial, but this level of bad publicity isn’t good for the club or the morale in the camp either.

Maybe we should stop making wholesale changes for cup games and treat them as competitive fixtures in the future.

That wasn't the issue though. It was a freak result. 99 times out of a hundred we win it. We didn't mind when they were beating Wolves.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

Ipswich are massive! on 19:13 - Jan 28 with 721 viewsPinewoodblue

Ipswich are massive! on 18:53 - Jan 28 by ChampionsofInnsbruck

It simply isn't bad publicity. and i suspect you are the only 'supporter' who thinks it will be bad for morale in the camp.

It is newsworthy as it highlights the magic of the FA cup. I'm sure our owners are overjoyed that we have been mentioned on an NFL programme.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Ipswich are massive! on 19:19 - Jan 28 with 681 viewstextbackup

Ipswich are massive! on 19:13 - Jan 28 by Pinewoodblue

It simply isn't bad publicity. and i suspect you are the only 'supporter' who thinks it will be bad for morale in the camp.

It is newsworthy as it highlights the magic of the FA cup. I'm sure our owners are overjoyed that we have been mentioned on an NFL programme.

They will be, and should be embarrassed, individually and as a group.
That might have an impact on moral… it might turn them insanely focused on putting that right.

We’ll see next Saturday won’t we. Could have really done with a Tuesday game this week!

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024