Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lol, fabulous occasion. Shame it was us 16:02 - Jan 27 with 395 viewsFromReuserWithLove

But that's what the FA Cup is all about. Well played Maidstone and was genuinely chuffed for them.

Now, let's pull our fingers out, get some bloody strikers in the door and do our utmost to grab promotion. Please don't let this season stumble now.

A thousand highs won't be forgotten by a single low.
Lol, fabulous occasion. Shame it was us on 16:09 - Jan 27 with 344 viewsBloomBlue

I really enjoyed it, proper FA Cup game. Well done Maidstone they took their chances.

I'm totally bemused by some fans being embarrassed it's only a game of football ffs.

On a positive you can argue Brighton etc aren't going to come for KM if he cannot manage a team to beat a nonleague team🤣
Lol, fabulous occasion. Shame it was us on 16:10 - Jan 27 with 330 viewsmccarthy_is_god

Lol, fabulous occasion. Shame it was us on 16:09 - Jan 27 by BloomBlue

I really enjoyed it, proper FA Cup game. Well done Maidstone they took their chances.

I'm totally bemused by some fans being embarrassed it's only a game of football ffs.

On a positive you can argue Brighton etc aren't going to come for KM if he cannot manage a team to beat a nonleague team🤣

Bemused at fans being embarrassed? How can you not be embarrassed by that?

Poll: Ban the Away Day guff?

Lol, fabulous occasion. Shame it was us on 16:11 - Jan 27 with 325 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Lol, fabulous occasion. Shame it was us on 16:09 - Jan 27 by BloomBlue

I’m glad you had a great afternoon!
Lol, fabulous occasion. Shame it was us on 16:22 - Jan 27 with 256 viewsBloomBlue

Lol, fabulous occasion. Shame it was us on 16:10 - Jan 27 by mccarthy_is_god

Bemused at fans being embarrassed? How can you not be embarrassed by that?

I don't get embarrassed by football games, ok I did when I was a primary school kid.

I get annoyed now sometimes but never embarrassed.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024