Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Aluko: I've Not Made a Decision on My Future Yet 22:23 - Jan 26 with 663 viewsNewsTWTD

Aluko: I've Not Made a Decision on My Future Yet 26th Jan 2024 22:22
Don’t make the mistake of assuming Town veteran Sone Aluko will be joining the Portman Road coaching staff when the time comes to bring down the curtain on a career that has seen him make almost 500 senior appearances in England, Scotland and China. 6

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Aluko: I've Not Made a Decision on My Future Yet on 23:24 - Jan 26 with 560 viewsMeadowlark

Mr Robson used to watch the match from higher up in the director's box, and then come down to the touchline to make adjustments at pitch level. He created a quick route between his two seats in his time at Ipswich.
It amazes me that present day coaches stand on the touchline all game.
Aluko: I've Not Made a Decision on My Future Yet on 05:16 - Jan 27 with 439 viewsRyorry

Aluko: I've Not Made a Decision on My Future Yet on 23:24 - Jan 26 by Meadowlark

Mr Robson used to watch the match from higher up in the director's box, and then come down to the touchline to make adjustments at pitch level. He created a quick route between his two seats in his time at Ipswich.
It amazes me that present day coaches stand on the touchline all game.

Really, really hope Sone stays with us - he's already showing his astuteness as a potential manager there, & I can't think of anyone better to be a student of than KM atm.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024