Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What the heck is going on at Fulham tonight 20:57 - Jan 24 with 3112 viewsKeno

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

What the heck is going on at Fulham tonight on 21:00 - Jan 24 with 2982 viewsfranz_tyson

Ku Klux Klan convention?
What the heck is going on at Fulham tonight on 21:17 - Jan 24 with 2715 viewsWhos_blue

Probably seemed like a great idea in the zoom meeting.

Distortion becomes somehow pure in its wildness.

What the heck is going on at Fulham tonight on 21:19 - Jan 24 with 2681 viewsBlueBoots

What the heck is going on at Fulham tonight on 21:00 - Jan 24 by franz_tyson

Ku Klux Klan convention?

Kraven Kottage Klan

Poll: My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call?

What the heck is going on at Fulham tonight on 21:32 - Jan 24 with 2488 viewsSitfcB

I thought Chelsea played last night.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

What the heck is going on at Fulham tonight on 21:58 - Jan 24 with 2201 viewsIllinoisblue

Also, how the fk is their new main stand STILL not fully open? The fk are they building it with, Lego?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

What the heck is going on at Fulham tonight on 23:24 - Jan 24 with 1735 viewsAlanG296

Think there was a game last season when the plastic sheets had been put out in SAR upper and I was in the ground fairly early and at first glance from my place in SBR2, KKK convening in SAR1 did cross my mind.
What the heck is going on at Fulham tonight on 00:23 - Jan 25 with 1548 viewsSamWhiteUK

What the heck is going on at Fulham tonight on 23:24 - Jan 24 by AlanG296

Think there was a game last season when the plastic sheets had been put out in SAR upper and I was in the ground fairly early and at first glance from my place in SBR2, KKK convening in SAR1 did cross my mind.

Yeah, we've had exactly this when we've had white flags put out
What the heck is going on at Fulham tonight on 06:53 - Jan 25 with 1231 viewsPendejo

What the heck is going on at Fulham tonight on 21:58 - Jan 24 by Illinoisblue

Also, how the fk is their new main stand STILL not fully open? The fk are they building it with, Lego?

I believe the builder went bust

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Login to get fewer ads

What the heck is going on at Fulham tonight on 07:01 - Jan 25 with 1197 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Joey Barton in the crowd?

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

What the heck is going on at Fulham tonight on 09:19 - Jan 25 with 874 viewsElderGrizzly

What the heck is going on at Fulham tonight on 21:58 - Jan 24 by Illinoisblue

Same builder involved with Liverpool which went bust.

I guess Liverpool have a bigger budget/voice as they are nearly fully open
What the heck is going on at Fulham tonight on 09:20 - Jan 25 with 870 viewsElderGrizzly

Joey Barton appreciation society meet-up
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024