Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any danger of Warnock giving us any credit?!! 22:12 - Jan 22 with 961 viewsNutkins_Return

I think we set the tempo second half just as Leicester did first half. Boys were brilliant and we didn't give them the ground.

Any danger of Warnock giving us any credit?!! on 22:14 - Jan 22 with 923 viewspointofblue

In fairness, he said he thought we were poor in the first half so helped Leicester to set the tempo. He's consistent.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Any danger of Warnock giving us any credit?!! on 22:15 - Jan 22 with 904 viewsgainsboroughblue

Feck the lot of 'em. It's Leicester dropping two points rather than us gaining one.

Credit to the Town fans as well tonight. They came across well.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Any danger of Warnock giving us any credit?!! on 22:20 - Jan 22 with 826 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

He's giving us and Kieran a lot of love.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

Any danger of Warnock giving us any credit?!! on 22:32 - Jan 22 with 667 viewsNutkins_Return

Any danger of Warnock giving us any credit?!! on 22:20 - Jan 22 by BanksterDebtSlave

He's giving us and Kieran a lot of love.

Yes a bit more love after my message (I forwarded the message to him).

It was all a bit "plucky Ipswich" though. We'll be happy with these points if the season finished tomorrow. No thanks. We're going for it thanks.
Any danger of Warnock giving us any credit?!! on 22:33 - Jan 22 with 636 viewstextbackup

What are you listening to?! He’s been incredibly complimentary about us

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Any danger of Warnock giving us any credit?!! on 22:45 - Jan 22 with 511 viewsNutkins_Return

Any danger of Warnock giving us any credit?!! on 22:33 - Jan 22 by textbackup

What are you listening to?! He’s been incredibly complimentary about us

At the time of writing he was going on and on about Leicester thinking it was all too easy second half and it was all on them.

He was a bit more complimentary after but a bit patronising with it (but much fairer).
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024