Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"I've got lots that I want to get on with" 13:37 - Jan 4 with 725 viewsRyorry

Yeah, like lining your cronies' pockets even further & diminishing UK citizens' rights even further, all while ordinary people struggle desperately to keep their homes (if they have one) & feed their families, the UK rots away with the NHS & other services in crisis, our coasts & rivers continue to be bolluted & stinking, our international reputation goes increasingly up the swannee - etc. etc. 🤬

Had R5l on whilst snoozing, so thought I must be dreaming when I heard this re Sunak ruling out a spring GE - unfortunately I wasn't -

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-67883242

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

"I've got lots that I want to get on with" on 13:45 - Jan 4 with 669 viewsChurchman

They’ll cling on like sh£t to a cows @rse until the last moment. More time to fill their boots and for Starmer to mess up. I wouldn’t put it past them extending their time beyond their term under some spurious crisis excuse. Wouldn’t be the first time these dregs have tried to pull a stunt like that.

I’ve seen first hand the fruits of this mob’s ‘efforts’. Just go! Go now!!!
"I've got lots that I want to get on with" on 17:06 - Jan 4 with 496 viewsRyorry

"I've got lots that I want to get on with" on 13:45 - Jan 4 by Churchman

They’ll cling on like sh£t to a cows @rse until the last moment. More time to fill their boots and for Starmer to mess up. I wouldn’t put it past them extending their time beyond their term under some spurious crisis excuse. Wouldn’t be the first time these dregs have tried to pull a stunt like that.

I’ve seen first hand the fruits of this mob’s ‘efforts’. Just go! Go now!!!

If war weren't bad enough in its own right, how often have the reprehensibles been rescued by one ... and Netanyahu seems literally hell-bent ...

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

"I've got lots that I want to get on with" on 17:16 - Jan 4 with 483 viewsBlueBadger

Given how generally trustworthy and strong he is, I'm fully expecting a May GE now.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024