Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwich in playoffs 18:28 - Dec 23 with 2015 viewsDavoIPB

Don't think we played much worse than we have most of the season
They just have better players and a lot of our games we have been quite fortunate to win.

Can see us v Norwich in playoffs
Norwich in playoffs on 18:35 - Dec 23 with 1925 viewspointofblue

Our final downward slide started with losing to Norwich in the play offs. Maybe facing them - and beating them - in the play offs this year will be a way to fully end it (albeit we've been on the up for a couple of seasons).

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Norwich in playoffs on 18:39 - Dec 23 with 1892 viewsHackneyblueboy

Have a look at their next run of fixtures. Let's see if they are in touching distance of the play offs after those before taking them seriously. A very average side.
Norwich in playoffs on 20:47 - Dec 23 with 1511 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

If we lost to Norwich in the Playoffs again, especially with this side and points advantage I’d drown myself rather than continue to exist in that reality.
Norwich in playoffs on 21:22 - Dec 23 with 1398 viewsip6blue

Play like we have in the first half of the season and even possibly lose a few more and we won’t need the play offs.
If recruitment is like last Jan but of a prem/championship quality we won’t need the play offs.
But at some point we must beat those dwarf sunflower bile coloured netball team
Norwich in playoffs on 21:31 - Dec 23 with 1339 viewsStu_boy

I cant see norwich being anywhere near the play offs from the games ive seen them play this season. Very average side with a few decent players, in addition i cant see us finishing below 4th so even if we played them, we would have home advantage 2nd which we would need to use to our advantage. Think 5th and 6th spots are available with west brom, boro and watford more likely to battle it out with norwich finishing 8th or 9th
Norwich in playoffs on 21:47 - Dec 23 with 1248 viewsBondiBlue

Oh yes please.

I think that might be even more fun than finishing second.

Imagine if we get them in the final.

Poll: Which would you accept?

Norwich in playoffs on 23:41 - Dec 23 with 879 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

Norwich in playoffs on 21:47 - Dec 23 by BondiBlue

Oh yes please.

I think that might be even more fun than finishing second.

Imagine if we get them in the final.

No.

Losing to Norwich in a final would be a misery untold. The warfare over getting tickets, the police operation and the inevitable Ipswich luck…

I’d rather finish 7th.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024