Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Morsy gets his yellow versus Stoke isn't it? 11:06 - Dec 23 with 771 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Leaves UK for African Cup of nations on Jan 10th

Banned for

Sunderland Jan 13th
Leicester Jan 22nd

Egypt crash out at group stage Jan 22nd

Morsy available for Rotherham on Jan 27th

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Morsy gets his yellow versus Stoke isn't it? on 11:18 - Dec 23 with 691 viewsSitfcB

Will hopefully be 4th round day the day of the Rotherham game so even better, he can have a rest.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Morsy gets his yellow versus Stoke isn't it? on 11:20 - Dec 23 with 677 viewsHerbivore

Think it's very unlikely he'll be going anywhere. He's in a squad of about 55 currently but seems an outside bet he'll make the final squad. If he gets through today okay, take a tactical yellow against Leicester and miss the QPR and Stoke games.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Morsy gets his yellow versus Stoke isn't it? on 11:20 - Dec 23 with 675 views_clive_baker_

Today I reckon, this ref is a helmet.

Miss Leicester & QPR then back for Stoke on NYD. I don’t think he’ll make the Egypt squad.
Morsy gets his yellow versus Stoke isn't it? on 11:36 - Dec 23 with 570 viewsfallyblue

I think he will get it against Leicester and miss the so called easier games against QPR and stoke, will e available then for the games when Burgess is away so we are not missing two players
Morsy gets his yellow versus Stoke isn't it? on 11:57 - Dec 23 with 492 viewsNthsuffolkblue

If he did go to the African Nations, would the ban cover matches that he was clearly not available for anyway?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Morsy gets his yellow versus Stoke isn't it? on 12:03 - Dec 23 with 470 viewsSitfcB

Morsy gets his yellow versus Stoke isn't it? on 11:57 - Dec 23 by Nthsuffolkblue

If he did go to the African Nations, would the ban cover matches that he was clearly not available for anyway?

Yes.

Same as if a player was to get injured.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Morsy gets his yellow versus Stoke isn't it? on 12:07 - Dec 23 with 450 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Morsy gets his yellow versus Stoke isn't it? on 12:03 - Dec 23 by SitfcB

Yes.

Same as if a player was to get injured.

Thing is with an injury it would be difficult to be sure when a player is fit even if you have an independent assessment. When they are selected in an international squad they clearly aren't available domestically. Glad for us and Morsy that it would work like that, though (although I suspect he won't make the final squad for Egypt anyway).

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024