Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We've bounced back from that defeat at the Hawthorns extremely well. 17:10 - Dec 9 with 524 viewsMiaow

48 points from 20 matches as a newly promoted team is ridiculous. And to keep a clean sheet today was very nice indeed. Just hoping Morsy can somehow avoid a ban before the three big games coming up... What a frustrating yellow card.

⋆⋆⋆ My Ipswich Town quizzes: https://www.jetpunk.com/series/1696326/hinckfords-ipswich-town-quizzes ⋆⋆⋆
Poll: Which of this season’s (outfield) shirts do you most prefer?

We've bounced back from that defeat at the Hawthorns extremely well. on 17:13 - Dec 9 with 477 viewsfarkenhell

Bouncing back from a defeat (and below par performance) is a sign of a very good side. We did the same after the Leeds defeat.
We've bounced back from that defeat at the Hawthorns extremely well. on 17:19 - Dec 9 with 425 viewsParisBlue

4 games into those10 games up till New Years Day

9 points from 12 games, over 2 points per game. Settle for that.

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

We've bounced back from that defeat at the Hawthorns extremely well. on 17:19 - Dec 9 with 424 viewsgainsboroughblue

I feared the WBA defeat would see us have a bit of a slide and even finish this game in 3rd place. Shut my mouth.

9 points out of 9 in the next three games.

This squad and coaching team is something really special.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2023 17:19]

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024