Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Corrie Ndaba 15:48 - Dec 10 with 1467 viewskiwiblue

2 wins against Celtic and 1 against rangers i think this season. Is he playing well and developing well? I think he was injured for a while. Any wee Scotsmen got a view on how he is doing please?
Corrie Ndaba on 16:28 - Dec 10 with 1352 viewsbraveblue

Playing very well. Rated. One for the future.
Corrie Ndaba on 17:34 - Dec 10 with 1276 viewsNutkins_Return

Just can't see any pathway for him with us now to be honest. Baggott will be next to be integrated and we have a really strong 5 at this level.

Unless we sell Edmundson, loan out Baggott and got with Ndaba as back up next season. If we make the prem then no chance.

Really pleased to see him doing well. Hopefully a six figure fee if we drop sell.
Corrie Ndaba on 19:53 - Dec 10 with 1072 viewsWeWereZombies

Just watched the highlights on 'Sportscene', looked like Ndaba was going to score in the first half until a Celtic player fell over backwards and blocked the shot. Came close again later in the match. Looking very much like an extreme box to box midfielder, quick and strong now. If a recall is possible in January I think we could do worse than bring him back to Portman Road as cover for Morsy.

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Corrie Ndaba on 06:58 - Dec 11 with 847 viewstivo

Corrie Ndaba on 19:53 - Dec 10 by WeWereZombies

Just watched the highlights on 'Sportscene', looked like Ndaba was going to score in the first half until a Celtic player fell over backwards and blocked the shot. Came close again later in the match. Looking very much like an extreme box to box midfielder, quick and strong now. If a recall is possible in January I think we could do worse than bring him back to Portman Road as cover for Morsy.

What? He's a defender..
Corrie Ndaba on 07:41 - Dec 11 with 795 viewsgosblue

Corrie Ndaba on 06:58 - Dec 11 by tivo

What? He's a defender..

A quick check on BBC Sport suggests he started at LB in a four against Celtic but the highlights often show him further up the pitch. In the previous two games it looks like he started on the left of a midfield five so It sounds like he’d be back-up for Leif Davis if anything. At 23 I’d say we’re unlikely to be bringing him back any time soon because someone would have to drop out of the squad but it’s great that he’s doing well. I’m sure we’re watching him so we’ll see what happens.
Corrie Ndaba on 10:22 - Dec 11 with 667 views_clive_baker_

"Super Killy go ballistic, Celtic are atrocious"
Corrie Ndaba on 10:48 - Dec 11 with 607 viewsBigCommon

Corrie Ndaba on 10:22 - Dec 11 by _clive_baker_

"Super Killy go ballistic, Celtic are atrocious"

Isn't that the John Barnes rendition?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024