Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
2023 'acceptable version' There’s a ...... 10:12 - Dec 2 with 472 viewsKeno

There’s a circus, but not including animals as that would be exploitive and with an acceptable ethically, gender and ability balance group of performers, in the town
David Wagner is a clown
Delia is now ageing a little and although some town fans think she is a bit of a media whore especially after her performance on swap shop in 1978 we are not aware that she has ever engaged in any paid activity of a sexual nature as that would be entirely her business anyway
And Norwich are going down, by which we dont mean any of a Norfolk sibling activity, but they we think they could end up playing in a lower league next season

Right glad thats sorted, now Ive got a couple of dozen young ladies travelling from the North of Scotland to join me a cruise on the good ship Venus

Poll: IF TWTD was a constituency who'd you vote for?
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

2023 'acceptable version' There’s a ...... on 10:28 - Dec 2 with 408 viewsPinewoodblue

The last para made me turn a whiter shade of pale, not sure if that is allowed anymore.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

2023 'acceptable version' There’s a ...... on 10:32 - Dec 2 with 395 viewsKeno

2023 'acceptable version' There’s a ...... on 10:28 - Dec 2 by Pinewoodblue

The last para made me turn a whiter shade of pale, not sure if that is allowed anymore.

just as you dont start turning Japanese

Poll: IF TWTD was a constituency who'd you vote for?
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024