Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Have we done a parking for Brum thread yet? 11:17 - Nov 3 with 745 viewsbluelagos

Birmingham International could be a genuine option?

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Have we done a parking for Brum thread yet? on 22:19 - Nov 3 with 583 viewslizzibee

Closer than Gatwick
Have we done a parking for Brum thread yet? on 22:43 - Nov 3 with 562 viewshoppy

Possibly…

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Have we done a parking for Brum thread yet? on 11:02 - Nov 4 with 422 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Have we done a parking for Brum thread yet? on 22:43 - Nov 3 by hoppy

Possibly…

I hate that arriviste piece of sheet. Makes out like he's a Brummie as he swans around the canals near the Convention Centre, then p sses off back home to the Cotswolds every night. The Jamie Oliver of the Midlands.

Suffolk Trivia fans may be interested to know that Brum was built by former Ipswich Witches rider Rex Garrod, who was also the brains behind Robot Wars legend Cassius, the first robot with an effective Self Righting Mechanism (SRIMEC). I believe he then also acted as consultant to the Ipswich based Chaos team.

He died a few years ago. One of Suffolk's great left field geniuses, along with adopted Suffolkian Tim Hunkin, who he worked with on The Secret Life of Machines.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-suffolk-48205106
[Post edited 4 Nov 2023 11:04]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024