Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Got away with one I think 17:21 - Oct 28 with 402 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Wouldn't question the best young manager in the game (not even sure you need the word young there anymore) but might have slightly over thought it today. Edmundson was a bit careless on the ball, was cut inside for goal and shouldn't have been on the pitch second half from the replay I saw.

The fact Hladky was easily my MOM probably speaks volume about the second half as well. That said the character of the side, the movement off the ball and pressure we inserted first half meant even when not at our best we always going to be right there.

A few uncharacteristic performances I thought and just general sloppiness on the ball. We got lucky that PAFC were down to 10 the last 15-20. Not sure many in the stadium would have realized but we were under a lot pf pressure until they were.

Harness got the third yes but really put us under pressure with some poor balls when he came on. Thought probably the worst game I have seen from a few others in a a while, even Davis had a couple of dodgy moments.

All that said, we find a way, 6 points when not at our best this week speaks volumes. Hopefully can regroup a little. I would still very much field players on Wednesday that won't be starting at Brum. It's going to be a slog this winter

Thank god we signed Williams! Love Hutchinson as well

9 points clear with a game in hand.

[Post edited 28 Oct 2023 17:22]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024