Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We treat first half stoppage time like it's the second half 20:16 - Oct 7 with 879 viewsGarv

Going 3-1 before half time won us the game today, I know they got back into it and it wasn't unlikely they would get it back to 3-3, but that third for us before the break was so important. It could have even been four.

It's amazing watching us go for the throat every home game. It's no wonder they were knackered coming out for the second half, they put so much into that first half. Similar to the Blackburn and Hull games.

And the fourth goal...Ladapo > Harness > Taylor > Hutchinson > Jackson. The five subs. McKenna
[Post edited 7 Oct 2023 21:07]

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

We treat first half stoppage time like it's the second half on 20:23 - Oct 7 with 819 viewsSheffordBlue

Ladapo involved in the build up to the fourth goal as well I think - so all 5 subs involved!

Poll: How many points do you think you'll need to get a ticket for Norwich?

We treat first half stoppage time like it's the second half on 20:26 - Oct 7 with 808 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

They are absolutely ruthless, I don’t think it will be long before we give someone an absolute pasting.
We treat first half stoppage time like it's the second half on 20:58 - Oct 7 with 723 viewsGarv

We treat first half stoppage time like it's the second half on 20:23 - Oct 7 by SheffordBlue

Ladapo involved in the build up to the fourth goal as well I think - so all 5 subs involved!

Well corrected, I had forgotten. He held it up and kept possession really well.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

We treat first half stoppage time like it's the second half on 21:40 - Oct 7 with 663 viewsStewart27

McKenna will leave us one day.

I’ll cry a lot.

I’ll probably not stop crying for the rest of my life.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024