Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
By my math(s) if the season started on Saturday… 02:15 - Oct 4 with 920 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

and we averaged the same amount of points, as say, a Bristol city last year, good enough for a just below mid table, we would still finish in the playoffs in May. Essentially Lower mid table form from here on out would get us 70+ points, I think that usually does it. Our sights maybe higher at this point but food for thought.
[Post edited 4 Oct 2023 2:18]
By my math(s) if the season started on Saturday… on 02:46 - Oct 4 with 826 viewsIllinoisblue

Nice work on the math! Random travel question… you ever been to Savannah, GA?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

By my math(s) if the season started on Saturday… on 02:48 - Oct 4 with 823 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

By my math(s) if the season started on Saturday… on 02:46 - Oct 4 by Illinoisblue

Nice work on the math! Random travel question… you ever been to Savannah, GA?

Yes! Great place, along with like a Charleston SC, two of my favorites in the south.
By my math(s) if the season started on Saturday… on 03:03 - Oct 4 with 794 viewsIllinoisblue

By my math(s) if the season started on Saturday… on 02:48 - Oct 4 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Yes! Great place, along with like a Charleston SC, two of my favorites in the south.

Just back from a long weekend there; utterly fantastic. Bit of history, laid back vibe, loads of great bars. Superb. Charleston is next on the list!

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

By my math(s) if the season started on Saturday… on 03:59 - Oct 4 with 738 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

By my math(s) if the season started on Saturday… on 03:03 - Oct 4 by Illinoisblue

Just back from a long weekend there; utterly fantastic. Bit of history, laid back vibe, loads of great bars. Superb. Charleston is next on the list!

Agree, It’s brilliant. All the best things of the American south in a fairly small historic town. As for Charleston, I have actually been looking at property down there, obviously rents out very well when not being used, especially in the summer but I’ll see how things shake out.
[Post edited 4 Oct 2023 4:00]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024