Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR Y2 14:42 - Aug 11 with 1267 viewsPendejo

Got a ticket at 3rd attempt this morning, after being gazumped in 2 I hit the "best option available" (sic) button.

Got some sort of restricted view seat for QPR, but it's row A, saw some sort of description, but no time for that when they were disappearing that quickly.

Found this on internet - row B and over 200. Mine is A low 100s, can't quite make out what the problem could be.

https://aviewfrommyseat.co.uk/photo/67985/Kiyan+Prince+Foundation+Stadium/sectio

I've never seen us win at QPR...
[Post edited 11 Aug 2023 14:43]

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

QPR Y2 on 14:57 - Aug 11 with 1182 viewslongtimefan

If your seat is in the low hundreds then I don't think it's in Y2 section. Pretty sure Y2 starts at about seat 179
QPR Y2 on 15:17 - Aug 11 with 1113 viewsIpSW2

I got gazumped three times and ended up without tickets [trying to select down the drop down to get an U18 ticket kept losing me time], and tickets I "had" kept going. Massively frustrating as me and my son don't get many London games, it would have been nice not to have to do the 5 hour round trip for once!...i know tickets are in demand vs supply but it really was chaotic at 10am. Thinking the membership upgrade wasn't really worth it either...!...
QPR Y2 on 17:47 - Aug 11 with 979 viewsPendejo

QPR Y2 on 14:57 - Aug 11 by longtimefan

If your seat is in the low hundreds then I don't think it's in Y2 section. Pretty sure Y2 starts at about seat 179

Numeric dyslexia! Lower end of that range

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

QPR Y2 on 17:53 - Aug 11 with 948 viewsDJR

I've got similarly restricted view tickets. From recollection, you can't see the nearest goal line sitting down, but I don't think there's an issue if you stand up, which no doubt many will be doing for much of the game.
QPR Y2 on 17:54 - Aug 11 with 947 viewsessexpaul64

I gotta ticket for this area. I managed to get one in row ‘A’. The only restrictive viewing could be from the platform sticking out from the very front. Apart from that, dont know.
QPR Y2 on 18:20 - Aug 11 with 879 viewsSteve_M

It’s difficult to see the near touch line from the very front, that includes all of the goal. When de Vos scored there in 2006 I was only sure the ball had gone in from the reaction of the team.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

QPR Y2 on 20:57 - Aug 11 with 759 viewsDinDjarin

QPR Y2 on 15:17 - Aug 11 by IpSW2

I got gazumped three times and ended up without tickets [trying to select down the drop down to get an U18 ticket kept losing me time], and tickets I "had" kept going. Massively frustrating as me and my son don't get many London games, it would have been nice not to have to do the 5 hour round trip for once!...i know tickets are in demand vs supply but it really was chaotic at 10am. Thinking the membership upgrade wasn't really worth it either...!...

Surely just add it to your basked and then its held for 20 mins while you update to U18 etc?
QPR Y2 on 22:06 - Aug 11 with 637 viewsIpSW2

QPR Y2 on 20:57 - Aug 11 by DinDjarin

Surely just add it to your basked and then its held for 20 mins while you update to U18 etc?

Boxes kept popping up "seat now unavailable" as I was clicking on the seats...it was like a moving target....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024