Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Club announces annual TownTV sub for International supporters. 16:14 - Aug 10 with 1636 viewsWicklowBlue

Club announces annual TownTV sub for International supporters. on 16:49 - Aug 10 with 1477 viewsIllinoisblue

Take my money. Nice the club listened to feedback

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Club announces annual TownTV sub for International supporters. on 16:54 - Aug 10 with 1461 viewsCapelBlue

Club announces annual TownTV sub for International supporters. on 16:49 - Aug 10 by Illinoisblue

Anyone know how to turn your subscription to annual when you have already paid the first months instalment?
Club announces annual TownTV sub for International supporters. on 17:18 - Aug 10 with 1380 viewsaeldun

Club announces annual TownTV sub for International supporters. on 16:54 - Aug 10 by CapelBlue

Anyone know how to turn your subscription to annual when you have already paid the first months instalment?

The club’s news release says the club will contact monthly international subscribers with advice on how to convert to the annual subscription. That suggest it’s not as simple as simply choosing the annual subscription option, but you’d imagine that it is that simple.
Club announces annual TownTV sub for International supporters. on 17:46 - Aug 10 with 1316 viewsPerublue

That’s indeed a mic drop moment re.the photo

Poll: Rugby World Cup Winner ?

Club announces annual TownTV sub for International supporters. on 18:34 - Aug 10 with 1246 viewsellerblue

Club announces annual TownTV sub for International supporters. on 17:18 - Aug 10 by aeldun

The club’s news release says the club will contact monthly international subscribers with advice on how to convert to the annual subscription. That suggest it’s not as simple as simply choosing the annual subscription option, but you’d imagine that it is that simple.

Just received e mail from club about converting my international membership just clicked button in e mail membership immediately changed to annual will be refunded amount payed already for monthly checked uk bank and 170 already appeared so so simple

Heinsberg Blue

Club announces annual TownTV sub for International supporters. on 18:54 - Aug 10 with 1194 viewsaeldun

Club announces annual TownTV sub for International supporters. on 18:34 - Aug 10 by ellerblue

Just received e mail from club about converting my international membership just clicked button in e mail membership immediately changed to annual will be refunded amount payed already for monthly checked uk bank and 170 already appeared so so simple

Yes, used the link in the club email, and it couldn’t have been simpler. Club notes that if you convert to the annual subscription before August 21st, then the initial month’s £19.99 will be refunded.
Club announces annual TownTV sub for International supporters. on 21:09 - Aug 10 with 1062 viewsBarcaBlue

Club announces annual TownTV sub for International supporters. on 16:49 - Aug 10 by Illinoisblue

It is a positive. So we should be able to view Saturday games at 3, and midweek matches but not those shown by SKY at the weekends, is that about right?
Club announces annual TownTV sub for International supporters. on 22:03 - Aug 10 with 1022 viewsBondiBlue

Either that or they've realised that most of us haven't signed up yet (because sunderland was on sky) and will therefore probably cancel the monthly subscription over summer.

Poll: Which would you accept?

Login to get fewer ads

Club announces annual TownTV sub for International supporters. on 02:28 - Aug 11 with 928 viewsKropotkin123

Much better. Will sub for a year.
[Post edited 11 Aug 2023 2:29]

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Club announces annual TownTV sub for International supporters. on 06:31 - Aug 11 with 860 viewsfranz_tyson

I didn't subscribe because for weeks I couldn't download the app to my tablet as it wasnt compatible. Yesterday, the clouds parted with the news that international fans get a better deal and , for some reason, I was able to download the app to my tablet. It all came together a couple of days before I needed it for the Stoke game.
Anybody else having same compatibility problem its worth checking Google play store for the app. They must have updated something.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024