Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
2 days to season ko against Sunderland 10:35 - Aug 4 with 715 viewsblueasfook

How's everyone feeling? I am sooo excited. Wish I was going to the game but good luck to all going and I know you will create a great atmosphere for the boys on our first game back in the Championship. Be lovely to kick off the season with a win. COYB!

Hunk trapped in a slob's body.
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

2 days to season ko against Sunderland on 10:40 - Aug 4 with 668 viewshomer_123

Well, I was cautiously optimistic blueas but having read some of the posts on here this week, I think we are going to get tonked and thus relegated.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

2 days to season ko against Sunderland on 10:49 - Aug 4 with 646 viewsemergencylime

Anticipative!
I was tempted by Town tv, but decided to give Now Sports a go at €3/month more instead, so i can see how our league counterparts start off, plus some EPL fare thrown in too.

Poll: Another Tragical Vegas poll. Would you rather?

2 days to season ko against Sunderland on 10:50 - Aug 4 with 647 viewsblueasfook

2 days to season ko against Sunderland on 10:40 - Aug 4 by homer_123

Well, I was cautiously optimistic blueas but having read some of the posts on here this week, I think we are going to get tonked and thus relegated.

I'll be happy with a draw. First game away is tricky. Even if we lose, as long as we don't get tonked like 6-0 or something, I'll be OK with losing say 2-1 or something - maybe, blub.

Hunk trapped in a slob's body.
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

2 days to season ko against Sunderland on 11:06 - Aug 4 with 602 viewsHerbivore

Aroused.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

2 days to season ko against Sunderland on 11:11 - Aug 4 with 591 viewsdavblue

Good to be back in the Championship.

Although i've lost about 7 local away games.
2 days to season ko against Sunderland on 11:24 - Aug 4 with 555 viewsIllinoisblue

Delighted we’re not in L1. Irked we don’t play until Sunday. Happy to have a more relaxing season to look forward to.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

2 days to season ko against Sunderland on 11:26 - Aug 4 with 543 viewsBlueySwede

I am a bit torn.
Excited of course, but also slightly disappointed with our transfer window so far (can´t help it)
Tough season ahead, but I am quite confident we can do mid table or better. I just wish we hade two or three more quality signings in the team already.
2 days to season ko against Sunderland on 12:08 - Aug 4 with 473 viewsemergencylime

2 days to season ko against Sunderland on 11:26 - Aug 4 by BlueySwede

I am a bit torn.
Excited of course, but also slightly disappointed with our transfer window so far (can´t help it)
Tough season ahead, but I am quite confident we can do mid table or better. I just wish we hade two or three more quality signings in the team already.

I’m hoping for a gem or 2 that are currently part of a Prem squad, but become available when said club finally lands their multi-million target.

Poll: Another Tragical Vegas poll. Would you rather?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024