Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Local football news 09:50 - Jun 15 with 759 viewsBlueBadger

https://www.suffolknews.co.uk/haverhill/sport/former-pro-kevin-horlock-unveiled-

Kevin Horlock moving from Needham Market to head up Haverhill's youth academy.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Local football news on 13:04 - Jun 15 with 604 viewsleitrimblue

Not a moment to soon Badg. The amount of world class footballing talent that's come outta Haverhill and not reached there full potential is shocking. I for one should have probably at least played for England and got a champions league winners medal or 2 with my John Wark meets Arnold Muhren skill set. Instead I never reached beyond the heady heights of Tuesday night 5 a side in Haverhill sports centre. If only Kevin Horlock would have been in place 30 years earlier how different things coulda been......
Local football news on 13:08 - Jun 15 with 589 viewsgiant_stow

Local football news on 13:04 - Jun 15 by leitrimblue

Not a moment to soon Badg. The amount of world class footballing talent that's come outta Haverhill and not reached there full potential is shocking. I for one should have probably at least played for England and got a champions league winners medal or 2 with my John Wark meets Arnold Muhren skill set. Instead I never reached beyond the heady heights of Tuesday night 5 a side in Haverhill sports centre. If only Kevin Horlock would have been in place 30 years earlier how different things coulda been......

I too am wasted at Goals Chingford (next to Morrisons) but will keep plugging away until I'm spotted. Tonight I'll be educating the 20-somethings on the art of standing fairly still just in front of the goalie, shouting, pointing and playing the odd pass (or defending, as I like to call it).

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Local football news on 13:25 - Jun 15 with 549 viewsleitrimblue

Local football news on 13:08 - Jun 15 by giant_stow

I too am wasted at Goals Chingford (next to Morrisons) but will keep plugging away until I'm spotted. Tonight I'll be educating the 20-somethings on the art of standing fairly still just in front of the goalie, shouting, pointing and playing the odd pass (or defending, as I like to call it).

Just stick at it Ull,s. Im sure it's just a matter of time to a passing scout is alerted to yer world class shouting and pointing. Perhaps someone as Kevin Horlocks number? Think it may be to late for myself to play in the champions league now. Though I am still available for Piques Spanish Kings league...
Local football news on 13:33 - Jun 15 with 522 viewsgiant_stow

Local football news on 13:25 - Jun 15 by leitrimblue

Just stick at it Ull,s. Im sure it's just a matter of time to a passing scout is alerted to yer world class shouting and pointing. Perhaps someone as Kevin Horlocks number? Think it may be to late for myself to play in the champions league now. Though I am still available for Piques Spanish Kings league...

I keep the faith and struggle on Leitrim... trying to set an example to other overlooked stars. Good luck with Spanish Kings thing and don't undersell yourself when they come calling.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024