Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FFP 08:48 - Apr 26 with 537 viewsDaninthecampo

I think our current team will hold its own in the Championship next year but we're going to need some serious investment to be pushing higher up. I'm sure the owners will be forthcoming with the money too.
Am I right in thinking the owners can inject unlimited funds until May 7th or whenever the league 1 season officially ends, then afterwards we would be subject to the championship rules of certain losses over 3 years?

If so I expect a big cash injection in the next 2 weeks
FFP on 09:03 - Apr 26 with 454 viewstractorboy1978

I honestly think we could compete for the top 6 with perhaps 3/4 decent additions. You only have to look at where Sunderland are this season with virtually the same squad as they had last season - and we are better than they were when they got promoted.

With McKenna we will be towards the front of any queues for the premium young loan players from top PL clubs I would think.

Re FFP, money is accounted for when it is spent, not when it is put into the club. We'd have to get transfers completed before 30th June 2023 to be able to account for it 'in this season'.
FFP on 09:08 - Apr 26 with 424 viewsSparky85

FFP on 09:03 - Apr 26 by tractorboy1978

I honestly think we could compete for the top 6 with perhaps 3/4 decent additions. You only have to look at where Sunderland are this season with virtually the same squad as they had last season - and we are better than they were when they got promoted.

With McKenna we will be towards the front of any queues for the premium young loan players from top PL clubs I would think.

Re FFP, money is accounted for when it is spent, not when it is put into the club. We'd have to get transfers completed before 30th June 2023 to be able to account for it 'in this season'.

No summer holiday for Ashton then!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024