Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
McKenna at end today 21:37 - Mar 18 with 1739 viewsjasondozzell

Wanted more from the crowd when he and players came over at the end. Wouldn't blame him for thinking that some of us guilty for taking some of this football for granted, especially against sides we feel we should beat.

Brilliant performance. Luongo and Morsy a joy to watch in midfield again.
McKenna at end today on 21:40 - Mar 18 with 1682 viewsSitfcB

Didn’t see it as a signal for wanting more at all, just showed he was pumped with the win, been getting more and more from him emotionally as the games go on.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

McKenna at end today on 21:42 - Mar 18 with 1639 viewsDJR

Yes, I noticed that, although I thought the crowd was very good today, even if it it perhaps quietened down later in the second half when the game was won.

I agree about Morsy and Luongo. And what I think they also give us is a defensive solidity which has contributed to our recent clean sheets.
McKenna at end today on 21:52 - Mar 18 with 1512 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

McKenna at end today on 21:42 - Mar 18 by DJR

Yes, I noticed that, although I thought the crowd was very good today, even if it it perhaps quietened down later in the second half when the game was won.

I agree about Morsy and Luongo. And what I think they also give us is a defensive solidity which has contributed to our recent clean sheets.

I though KM was just buzzing for the win.

Agreed at times some of the best atmosphere this season I think. Crowd really buzzing for the run we’ve had.

Whatever happens at the end of the season McKenna is in the Town record books now!
McKenna at end today on 22:00 - Mar 18 with 1418 viewsStewart27

Nah

He was just pumped.

He seemed happier with the result today than normal. So he should. The most complete home performance of the season for me.
McKenna at end today on 22:01 - Mar 18 with 1414 viewsjasondozzell

McKenna at end today on 21:40 - Mar 18 by SitfcB

Didn’t see it as a signal for wanting more at all, just showed he was pumped with the win, been getting more and more from him emotionally as the games go on.

Yeah, fair comment and can see it that way too. He was similar at end at Bolton. So pleased for him - must be a lot of pressure even though he never shows it. We're so lucky to have him.
McKenna at end today on 22:03 - Mar 18 with 1391 viewsjasondozzell

McKenna at end today on 21:42 - Mar 18 by DJR

Exactly - Luongo and Morsy in total control. Both of them are technically v good - physical but can play too. Luongo played so high up today! Great to see.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024