Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Don't forget Valentine's Day on Tuesday boys and girls. 16:10 - Feb 12 with 823 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Think I may have nailed it this year. Two red Lego roses and a card saying something like, "now that I have you I never want to le'go."

No copying now!!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

Don't forget Valentine's Day on Tuesday boys and girls. on 16:13 - Feb 12 with 812 viewsPerublue

as per other thread .. My lovely lucky lady is having Super Valentines Bowl night as tuesday is a silly day for it. .. She'll be ok with that ?

Poll: Rugby World Cup Winner ?

Don't forget Valentine's Day on Tuesday boys and girls. on 16:15 - Feb 12 with 787 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Don't forget Valentine's Day on Tuesday boys and girls. on 16:13 - Feb 12 by Perublue

as per other thread .. My lovely lucky lady is having Super Valentines Bowl night as tuesday is a silly day for it. .. She'll be ok with that ?

...and will apparently be waking up a whole lot fatter!

Don't forget Valentine's Day on Tuesday boys and girls. on 16:21 - Feb 12 with 772 viewsPerublue

Don't forget Valentine's Day on Tuesday boys and girls. on 16:15 - Feb 12 by BanksterDebtSlave

...and will apparently be waking up a whole lot fatter!

Certainly in a couple of months if my tactics pay off ;-0

Poll: Rugby World Cup Winner ?

Don't forget Valentine's Day on Tuesday boys and girls. on 16:24 - Feb 12 with 760 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Don't forget Valentine's Day on Tuesday boys and girls. on 16:21 - Feb 12 by Perublue

Certainly in a couple of months if my tactics pay off ;-0

11,000 calories a day for 2 months would be definite feeder territory!

Don't forget Valentine's Day on Tuesday boys and girls. on 16:25 - Feb 12 with 759 viewsKeno

you've spoilt the surprise!!

Now I know what you giving me

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Don't forget Valentine's Day on Tuesday boys and girls. on 16:28 - Feb 12 with 754 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Don't forget Valentine's Day on Tuesday boys and girls. on 16:25 - Feb 12 by Keno

you've spoilt the surprise!!

Now I know what you giving me

Don't worry Keno that's not all you're getting!

Don't forget Valentine's Day on Tuesday boys and girls. on 16:39 - Feb 12 with 687 viewsKeno

Don't forget Valentine's Day on Tuesday boys and girls. on 16:28 - Feb 12 by BanksterDebtSlave

Don't worry Keno that's not all you're getting!

Not another STD??!!

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Don't forget Valentine's Day on Tuesday boys and girls. on 17:00 - Feb 12 with 651 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Don't forget Valentine's Day on Tuesday boys and girls. on 16:39 - Feb 12 by Keno

Not another STD??!!

Who knows if you play your cards right darling !

Login to get fewer ads

Don't forget Valentine's Day on Tuesday boys and girls. on 05:00 - Feb 13 with 489 viewsChondzoresk

My wife and I don't bother with all that. Yes when we were younger, but not now. Sounds a miserable attitude I know. But we can say sloppy things any day of the year, not just Feb 14th. Commercial oppo for every company to screw yet more money out of already poor folk.
Don't forget Valentine's Day on Tuesday boys and girls. on 11:41 - Feb 13 with 404 viewsPinewoodblue

Don't forget Valentine's Day on Tuesday boys and girls. on 05:00 - Feb 13 by Chondzoresk

My wife and I don't bother with all that. Yes when we were younger, but not now. Sounds a miserable attitude I know. But we can say sloppy things any day of the year, not just Feb 14th. Commercial oppo for every company to screw yet more money out of already poor folk.

Invested in one of those extra large valentine cards over 30 years ago, cost 99p.

Kept the box and regive it to her every year. Who said romance was dead…..

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Don't forget Valentine's Day on Tuesday boys and girls. on 13:44 - Feb 13 with 358 viewsBluespeed225

Don't forget Valentine's Day on Tuesday boys and girls. on 11:41 - Feb 13 by Pinewoodblue

Invested in one of those extra large valentine cards over 30 years ago, cost 99p.

Kept the box and regive it to her every year. Who said romance was dead…..

This. We have Crimbo, Valentines and B'day cards that are a number of years old, we ruled lines across the inside cover and fill in the same message every year. My missus is as tight as a gnats chuff so loves it! Winners all round. For extra value I got a Sharpie and crossed out 'Girlfriend' and put 'Wife' when we got married. I'm golden!
Don't forget Valentine's Day on Tuesday boys and girls. on 15:00 - Feb 13 with 332 viewsPinewoodblue

Don't forget Valentine's Day on Tuesday boys and girls. on 13:44 - Feb 13 by Bluespeed225

This. We have Crimbo, Valentines and B'day cards that are a number of years old, we ruled lines across the inside cover and fill in the same message every year. My missus is as tight as a gnats chuff so loves it! Winners all round. For extra value I got a Sharpie and crossed out 'Girlfriend' and put 'Wife' when we got married. I'm golden!

Have you tried gel?

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Don't forget Valentine's Day on Tuesday boys and girls. on 15:05 - Feb 13 with 326 viewsHARRY10

I got a card from Moonpig last year

mind you, she doesn't like me calling her that
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024