Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fleetwood's 66 away fans vs how many tonight? 10:13 - Jan 24 with 1440 viewsDinnernotTea

Surely Morecambe will bring less than 66 fans. Those 66 is least amount of away fans I've ever seen for a league game at Portman Road.

A brutal reminder that this is very much the third tier!

Beware of The Ipswich Cabbages

Fleetwood's 66 away fans vs how many tonight? on 12:34 - Jan 24 with 1287 viewsCityBlue

At the moment the official figure of travelling fans is 55.

I T I D

Fleetwood's 66 away fans vs how many tonight? on 13:45 - Jan 24 with 1172 viewsrunaround

I seem to recall Wimbledon brought 57 to a league game in 2003 at Portman Road when their fans were boycotting about the impending move to Milton Keynes.
I also recall in the late 1980’s we hosted Blackburn in a full members cup tie and although they didn’t use to announce the away numbers in those days, I heard 2 stewards talking and they said there was 24 away fans!
If Morecambe don’t get the lowest ever tonight then Accrington might when they come in March! I would tweet Holt if that happens to take the mick but he’s blocked me 😂
Fleetwood's 66 away fans vs how many tonight? on 13:48 - Jan 24 with 1164 viewsCraigIT

Yes. With respect there are some rubbish in our division. Some I remember being non league. Yet there are some bigger clubs lower down.
Fleetwood's 66 away fans vs how many tonight? on 15:05 - Jan 24 with 1106 viewsDinnernotTea

Fleetwood's 66 away fans vs how many tonight? on 13:45 - Jan 24 by runaround

I seem to recall Wimbledon brought 57 to a league game in 2003 at Portman Road when their fans were boycotting about the impending move to Milton Keynes.
I also recall in the late 1980’s we hosted Blackburn in a full members cup tie and although they didn’t use to announce the away numbers in those days, I heard 2 stewards talking and they said there was 24 away fans!
If Morecambe don’t get the lowest ever tonight then Accrington might when they come in March! I would tweet Holt if that happens to take the mick but he’s blocked me 😂

Ah I forgot that one, didn't they best us 5-1 that day?? I was there so I guess Wimbledon hold that crown right now.

Fleetwood's 66 away fans vs how many tonight? on 15:09 - Jan 24 with 1091 viewsMcCall

Some awful clubs in this division, the sooner we're out of it, the better.
Fleetwood's 66 away fans vs how many tonight? on 15:26 - Jan 24 with 1027 viewsSheffordBlue

I hope when the figure is announced that they are applauded rather than jeered. Anyone making that journey on a Tuesday evening deserves it.

Poll: How many points do you think you'll need to get a ticket for Norwich?

Fleetwood's 66 away fans vs how many tonight? on 15:54 - Jan 24 with 971 viewsDinnernotTea

Fleetwood's 66 away fans vs how many tonight? on 15:26 - Jan 24 by SheffordBlue

I hope when the figure is announced that they are applauded rather than jeered. Anyone making that journey on a Tuesday evening deserves it.

Agree. Not posting it as a dig to these clubs it's more of a reminder of what level we are playing at.

Plus I'm weirdly interested to see if they beat the 66!

Fleetwood's 66 away fans vs how many tonight? on 15:57 - Jan 24 with 963 viewsblueislander

Fleetwood's 66 away fans vs how many tonight? on 15:09 - Jan 24 by McCall

Some awful clubs in this division, the sooner we're out of it, the better.

Does the size of its fan base make a club awful?
Login to get fewer ads

Fleetwood's 66 away fans vs how many tonight? on 16:57 - Jan 24 with 869 viewsxrayspecs

Fleetwood's 66 away fans vs how many tonight? on 13:45 - Jan 24 by runaround

I went to an early 2000s Wimbledon away game at Selhurst Park around the same time, when they had just 600 home fans attending.They were handing out free tickets to locals before the game.

https://www.twtd.co.uk/amp/news/4096/wimbledon-0-1-town
Fleetwood's 66 away fans vs how many tonight? on 17:18 - Jan 24 with 811 viewsCityBlue

Fleetwood's 66 away fans vs how many tonight? on 15:26 - Jan 24 by SheffordBlue

so far this season the SAR has applauded every away fan attendance announced.

I T I D

Fleetwood's 66 away fans vs how many tonight? on 17:43 - Jan 24 with 765 viewshappybeingblue

Fleetwood's 66 away fans vs how many tonight? on 15:57 - Jan 24 by blueislander

Does the size of its fan base make a club awful?

Of course it does not , its a really narrow minded elitist view of football supporting,lets pick on the minority! i personally have more respect for 66 fleetwood fans than plastic armchair man city chelski liverpool fans from folks who have no affiliation to said towns or cities, thats more of an issue across the great divide of football.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024