Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When you're that much better but can't win 17:08 - Nov 12 with 411 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Are you actually that much better? There's only one stat that really counts.

Need composure in the box, pick someone out, put your foot on it. Davis frustrates me sometimes. Yes it didn't bounce our way, struck the woodwork twice but still you have to find a way to win those to get out of this league automatically. Four huge points dropped from dominance. There's just something missing a little bit at the moment. Awful goal to concede as well. Disappointing after having a break to regroup post Charlton.
[Post edited 12 Nov 2022 17:08]
When you're that much better but can't win on 17:09 - Nov 12 with 383 viewsNthsuffolkblue

So, we weren't any better then is what you are saying.

It also means that overall we are better than every team except Plymouth.

I will take that at the end of the season.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

When you're that much better but can't win on 17:13 - Nov 12 with 340 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

When you're that much better but can't win on 17:09 - Nov 12 by Nthsuffolkblue

So, we weren't any better then is what you are saying.

It also means that overall we are better than every team except Plymouth.

I will take that at the end of the season.

Nah it was just a general point to emphasize that we are battering teams but not winning and giving away really wasteful points. Composure is lacking. It's a common theme to completely dominate teams but not ever be comfortable and that's a concern.

The return is telling us were not better than Charlton or Cheltenham. That's what ultimately matters and needs to be fixed.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024