Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I do wish McKenna would do something different with the subs 17:31 - Oct 29 with 906 viewspointofblue

No matter the state of the game - whether we're in the ascendency or the opposition are coming back at us - it's always change the front three betwen the 65th and 75th minute with the other three attacking options on the bench. Sometimes I wish he'd try and strengthen midfield, or even keep the starters on for 90. Try something different.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

I do wish McKenna would do something different with the subs on 17:40 - Oct 29 with 836 viewsurbanblue

And bringing Keogh on for the last 5 minutes. Maybe, disrupts things at the back?
I do wish McKenna would do something different with the subs on 17:41 - Oct 29 with 825 viewspointofblue

I do wish McKenna would do something different with the subs on 17:40 - Oct 29 by urbanblue

And bringing Keogh on for the last 5 minutes. Maybe, disrupts things at the back?

Still think that was the case at Wednesday. Today, we were shambolic anyway.

I do wish McKenna would do something different with the subs on 17:52 - Oct 29 with 771 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I agree, this is my main gripe with him.

Seems like something a kids coach would do.

Also, wanted Humphreys to start.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

I do wish McKenna would do something different with the subs on 17:57 - Oct 29 with 747 viewsTheBoyBlue

We need to mix it up a bit. The players need to realise that it is OK to just hoof it up field and clear the lines sometimes.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

I do wish McKenna would do something different with the subs on 17:57 - Oct 29 with 737 viewsreusersfreekicks

Disagree subs were fine today.
If had more experienced option for centre mid may have changed it but didn't
Just awful defending and game management
I do wish McKenna would do something different with the subs on 18:00 - Oct 29 with 722 viewspointofblue

I do wish McKenna would do something different with the subs on 17:52 - Oct 29 by Marshalls_Mullet

I agree, this is my main gripe with him.

Seems like something a kids coach would do.

Also, wanted Humphreys to start.

Can understand why he went for experience over youth in the middle. Would have preferred to see Humphreys come on during the triple 71st minute switch rather than Harness - strengthen the middle of the park at 2-1 up.

I do wish McKenna would do something different with the subs on 18:05 - Oct 29 with 693 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I do wish McKenna would do something different with the subs on 18:00 - Oct 29 by pointofblue

Can understand why he went for experience over youth in the middle. Would have preferred to see Humphreys come on during the triple 71st minute switch rather than Harness - strengthen the middle of the park at 2-1 up.

Id still have gone with Humphreys, not sure we'd have got less than a draw had he played.

Also I don't think its right to not get any minutes after such a great mid week performance.

I wouldn't expect him to repeat the performance, but I think he deserved a start.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

I do wish McKenna would do something different with the subs on 18:12 - Oct 29 with 673 viewsStewart27

I do wish McKenna would do something different with the subs on 17:57 - Oct 29 by reusersfreekicks

Disagree subs were fine today.
If had more experienced option for centre mid may have changed it but didn't
Just awful defending and game management

Subs are a massive part of game management.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024