Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has anyone else had the persistent feeling… 19:37 - Sep 19 with 1095 viewsMattinLondon

…that today is a Sunday?
Has anyone else had the persistent feeling… on 19:40 - Sep 19 with 1080 viewsCoastalblue

Totally, reinforced by the fact I worked Saturday.

I keep thinking I'm not back until Tuesday, and then remembering that's tomorrow.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Has anyone else had the persistent feeling… on 19:52 - Sep 19 with 1035 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Has anyone else had the persistent feeling… on 19:40 - Sep 19 by Coastalblue

I keep thinking I'm not back until Tuesday, and then remembering that's tomorrow.

Better than that....it's lockdown!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

Has anyone else had the persistent feeling… on 19:53 - Sep 19 with 1032 viewsBlackShuckBlue

I haven't but hubby said similar earlier on!
Has anyone else had the persistent feeling… on 19:53 - Sep 19 with 1032 viewsMattinLondon

Has anyone else had the persistent feeling… on 19:40 - Sep 19 by Coastalblue

I went into a little Sainsburys at around 5pm and the shelves were completely bare - felt like a cross between lockdown and a Sunday evening.

Feels like we’ve lost a day if that makes sense which is strange as it was a bank holiday.
Has anyone else had the persistent feeling… on 19:54 - Sep 19 with 1026 viewsMattinLondon

Has anyone else had the persistent feeling… on 19:52 - Sep 19 by BanksterDebtSlave

Better than that....it's lockdown!

Went into Sainsburys earlier - one of the smaller ones - and the shelves were empty. Not sure whether people went a bit crazy knowing that shops wouldn’t be open or they could t be arsed to restock.
Has anyone else had the persistent feeling… on 20:33 - Sep 19 with 931 viewsbluelagos

Out on the roads was like deepest lockdown. Shed loads of cyclists out today and not a cafe/teahut or chippy open anywhere.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Has anyone else had the persistent feeling… on 20:35 - Sep 19 with 922 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Has anyone else had the persistent feeling… on 20:33 - Sep 19 by bluelagos

Out on the roads was like deepest lockdown. Shed loads of cyclists out today and not a cafe/teahut or chippy open anywhere.

Including shouty ones during the 2 minute silence.....shame on them.

Has anyone else had the persistent feeling… on 20:39 - Sep 19 with 920 viewsbluelagos

Has anyone else had the persistent feeling… on 20:35 - Sep 19 by BanksterDebtSlave

Including shouty ones during the 2 minute silence.....shame on them.

Finchingfield green was a sea of motorbikes, not bad considering the number of road closures en route.

Login to get fewer ads

Has anyone else had the persistent feeling… on 20:42 - Sep 19 with 888 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Has anyone else had the persistent feeling… on 20:39 - Sep 19 by bluelagos

Finchingfield green was a sea of motorbikes, not bad considering the number of road closures en route.

Picnic?

Has anyone else had the persistent feeling… on 20:46 - Sep 19 with 870 viewsbluelagos

Has anyone else had the persistent feeling… on 20:42 - Sep 19 by BanksterDebtSlave

Picnic?

Exactly what I did. Sandwich and a flask. The pub was open but alcohol and riding don't mix well.

Has anyone else had the persistent feeling… on 21:40 - Sep 19 with 801 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Has anyone else had the persistent feeling… on 19:53 - Sep 19 by MattinLondon

I went into a little Sainsburys at around 5pm and the shelves were completely bare - felt like a cross between lockdown and a Sunday evening.

Feels like we’ve lost a day if that makes sense which is strange as it was a bank holiday.

A pity we couldn't have the Cambridge game today what with everyone stuck for something to do...

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Has anyone else had the persistent feeling… on 22:17 - Sep 19 with 739 viewsronnyd

Has anyone else had the persistent feeling… on 20:46 - Sep 19 by bluelagos

Exactly what I did. Sandwich and a flask. The pub was open but alcohol and riding don't mix well.

Pubs do sell coffee ya know.
Has anyone else had the persistent feeling… on 23:37 - Sep 19 with 609 viewsMattinLondon

Has anyone else had the persistent feeling… on 22:17 - Sep 19 by ronnyd

Pubs do sell coffee ya know.

Why would anyone want to drink coffee? It’s an awful drink.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024