Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Peterborough 10:21 - Sep 14 with 729 viewsvilanovablue

I see they have now lost 3 on the spin, that is quite the drop off.
Peterborough on 10:30 - Sep 14 with 703 viewsSharkey

I read some of the comments on their message board, and one was (something like) 'Who'd have guessed that the highlight of the evening would be that car crash of a national anthem'.

I noticed that Peterborough Sports were also at home (National League North), and won. Does anybody know anything about this club, and what size crowds they get? I do know they make the occasional flashy signing, one being Lomana Tresor Lua Lua a couple of years ago.
Peterborough on 10:37 - Sep 14 with 653 viewsvilanovablue

Peterborough on 10:30 - Sep 14 by Sharkey

I read some of the comments on their message board, and one was (something like) 'Who'd have guessed that the highlight of the evening would be that car crash of a national anthem'.

I noticed that Peterborough Sports were also at home (National League North), and won. Does anybody know anything about this club, and what size crowds they get? I do know they make the occasional flashy signing, one being Lomana Tresor Lua Lua a couple of years ago.

Looks like Peterborough Sports have made a lot of progress over the last few years. Now only one league below the conference.
Peterborough on 10:47 - Sep 14 with 611 viewsSharkey

Peterborough on 10:37 - Sep 14 by vilanovablue

Looks like Peterborough Sports have made a lot of progress over the last few years. Now only one league below the conference.

it seems kind of brash to have a home game that clashes with Posh, - do teams at that level have the option of playing on a Wednesday if they prefer?
Peterborough on 10:50 - Sep 14 with 584 viewsElderGrizzly

That's Peterborough in a nutshell though. They will score loads, but will concede a bucket load too. Has been in their DNA under Ferguson and now McCann

They'll make the playoffs quite easily virtue of Clarke-Harris's goals i'd assume though
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024