Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Really? I thought it was because of the numerous feck ups 22:30 - Sep 2 with 721 viewshomer_123

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-62766240

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Really? I thought it was because of the numerous feck ups on 23:13 - Sep 2 with 636 viewsse20blue

The relevant quote from that inquiry is
Sir Tom's published findings noted that the mayor's actions were "not in accordance with the relevant legislation".
But will anything be done ?
Really? I thought it was because of the numerous feck ups on 09:14 - Sep 3 with 497 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Really? I thought it was because of the numerous feck ups on 23:13 - Sep 2 by se20blue

The relevant quote from that inquiry is
Sir Tom's published findings noted that the mayor's actions were "not in accordance with the relevant legislation".
But will anything be done ?

Khan acted outside of the relevant process (possibly legislation) for sure.

Then again Dick oversaw and failed appropriately to deal with, over a number of years and at different levels, the performance and behaviour of her officers who in some instances clearly broke the law. The Met was placed in "special measures" as a result of her tenure.

Will anything be done about either of these things?

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Really? I thought it was because of the numerous feck ups on 09:18 - Sep 3 with 478 viewsKeno

Really? I thought it was because of the numerous feck ups on 09:14 - Sep 3 by You_Bloo_Right

Khan acted outside of the relevant process (possibly legislation) for sure.

Then again Dick oversaw and failed appropriately to deal with, over a number of years and at different levels, the performance and behaviour of her officers who in some instances clearly broke the law. The Met was placed in "special measures" as a result of her tenure.

Will anything be done about either of these things?

there is a possibly a political undercurrent here.

Pretty Awful Patel as Home Secretary doesnt like Khan ands the Tories dont a left leaning London, other other mayors so its likely this is being postioned in such a way to allow the government to take back some of the mayoral pawers

Something to do with democracy and giving local power to local people

Poll: IF TWTD was a constituency who'd you vote for?
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Really? I thought it was because of the numerous feck ups on 10:09 - Sep 3 with 439 viewsSteve_M

Amazingly, a Home Office appointed enquiry found exactly what the Home Office wanted to find:

And even more amazingly.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Really? I thought it was because of the numerous feck ups on 10:23 - Sep 3 with 418 viewsMercian

Coppers ploughing into a crowd of women protestors with batons had nothing to do with it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024