Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Get Keogh in now whilst we are in excellent form 22:19 - Aug 16 with 1086 viewsBlueStreak

Before the mistake(s) get punished (and they will against a half decent team) which will cost us a game and momentum.
Get Keogh in now whilst we are in excellent form on 22:25 - Aug 16 with 1015 viewsBloomBlue

So Keogh has never made a mistake during a game of football?
Get Keogh in now whilst we are in excellent form on 22:31 - Aug 16 with 963 viewshomer_123

The way KM wants us to play means we will 'always' make a mistake or two. The trade off is a bit Rolye'esq in that we create enough to still win.

Keogh won't stop that.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Get Keogh in now whilst we are in excellent form on 22:35 - Aug 16 with 918 viewsBlueStreak

Get Keogh in now whilst we are in excellent form on 22:25 - Aug 16 by BloomBlue

So Keogh has never made a mistake during a game of football?

We could have conceded 3 or 4 in the last two games easily due to these errors. Going 1-0 tonight would have made it very difficult. Got let off against some pretty poor opposition attackers. Keogh would have us looking more sturdy in my opinion. Why give the opposition the chance at a sniff when we look so fluid going forwards at the moment? Appreciate it all starts from the back but some of the mistakes we have seen this season will come back to haunt us at some point.
Get Keogh in now whilst we are in excellent form on 22:36 - Aug 16 with 897 viewsBlueStreak

Get Keogh in now whilst we are in excellent form on 22:31 - Aug 16 by homer_123

The way KM wants us to play means we will 'always' make a mistake or two. The trade off is a bit Rolye'esq in that we create enough to still win.

Keogh won't stop that.

Keogh coming in from a division above who’s fans were disappointed that they left. We didn’t pay a fee for him to sit on the bench I wouldn’t have thought so expect him to be in sooner rather than later…
Get Keogh in now whilst we are in excellent form on 22:41 - Aug 16 with 853 viewshomer_123

Get Keogh in now whilst we are in excellent form on 22:36 - Aug 16 by BlueStreak

Keogh coming in from a division above who’s fans were disappointed that they left. We didn’t pay a fee for him to sit on the bench I wouldn’t have thought so expect him to be in sooner rather than later…

It won't stop the odd mistake though. It's the way KM wants us to play.

Get Keogh in now whilst we are in excellent form on 22:44 - Aug 16 with 822 viewshomer_123

Get Keogh in now whilst we are in excellent form on 22:35 - Aug 16 by BlueStreak

We could have conceded 3 or 4 in the last two games easily due to these errors. Going 1-0 tonight would have made it very difficult. Got let off against some pretty poor opposition attackers. Keogh would have us looking more sturdy in my opinion. Why give the opposition the chance at a sniff when we look so fluid going forwards at the moment? Appreciate it all starts from the back but some of the mistakes we have seen this season will come back to haunt us at some point.

Why do we look so fluid going forward?

Maybe look at where we 'start' playing football from. The reason we are fluid is that every player on the pitch can move and recycle that ball.

Get Keogh in now whilst we are in excellent form on 22:47 - Aug 16 with 780 viewsBlueStreak

Get Keogh in now whilst we are in excellent form on 22:44 - Aug 16 by homer_123

Why do we look so fluid going forward?

Maybe look at where we 'start' playing football from. The reason we are fluid is that every player on the pitch can move and recycle that ball.

Keogh is hardly a bad footballer! Not like I’m saying we should sign and play Nsala. He can just organise, talk and lead as well.
Get Keogh in now whilst we are in excellent form on 22:48 - Aug 16 with 770 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Get Keogh in now whilst we are in excellent form on 22:41 - Aug 16 by homer_123

It won't stop the odd mistake though. It's the way KM wants us to play.

It won't prevent the mistakes but it may well reduce the frequency of them. There were some poor pass selections from Wolfenden and Edmundson today. However, that might also have been due to lack of width giving them other options.

I think Keogh will bring an organisational dimension and cool head on the pitch. He will motivate those around him too. Those attributes should never be underestimated. Additionally, if he can pass some of those on to Wolfenden then that will be invaluable in the future.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Login to get fewer ads

Get Keogh in now whilst we are in excellent form on 22:50 - Aug 16 with 742 viewshomer_123

Get Keogh in now whilst we are in excellent form on 22:47 - Aug 16 by BlueStreak

Keogh is hardly a bad footballer! Not like I’m saying we should sign and play Nsala. He can just organise, talk and lead as well.

I'm all up for upgrading any position on the pitch.

Not sure Keogh will be a regular starter but we'll see.

Nice position to be in...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024