Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ohhh, it is so going to be one of 'those' days!!!! 08:51 - Aug 9 with 1006 viewshomer_123

Come on TWTD....keep me sane and entertained please.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Ohhh, it is so going to be one of 'those' days!!!! on 08:56 - Aug 9 with 977 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

If you wanted sanity you need to keep far away from this place!

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Ohhh, it is so going to be one of 'those' days!!!! on 08:58 - Aug 9 with 972 viewsDanTheMan

Ohhh, it is so going to be one of 'those' days!!!! on 08:56 - Aug 9 by The_Flashing_Smile

If you wanted sanity you need to keep far away from this place!

I'll have you know I'm perfectly sane.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Ohhh, it is so going to be one of 'those' days!!!! on 09:06 - Aug 9 with 939 viewsKeno

I said to the gym instructor: “Can you teach me to do the splits?”,
He said: “How flexible are you?”,
I said: “I can’t make Tuesdays

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Ohhh, it is so going to be one of 'those' days!!!! on 09:30 - Aug 9 with 860 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Ohhh, it is so going to be one of 'those' days!!!! on 09:06 - Aug 9 by Keno

I said to the gym instructor: “Can you teach me to do the splits?”,
He said: “How flexible are you?”,
I said: “I can’t make Tuesdays

We have a Tim Vine joke book in the bathroom, just in case anyone's in there for a long session! I forget it's in there, but every now and then when I'm least expecting it, Lady Dollers comes out and hits me with a joke similar to that.

Ohhh, it is so going to be one of 'those' days!!!! on 09:50 - Aug 9 with 828 viewsWhos_blue

I went to the Dr's recently.
I told him I had pain all over my body and it hurt everywhere I pressed my finger.
He told me I had a broken finger.

Distortion becomes somehow pure in its wildness.

Ohhh, it is so going to be one of 'those' days!!!! on 10:03 - Aug 9 with 764 viewsKeno

Ohhh, it is so going to be one of 'those' days!!!! on 09:30 - Aug 9 by The_Flashing_Smile

We have a Tim Vine joke book in the bathroom, just in case anyone's in there for a long session! I forget it's in there, but every now and then when I'm least expecting it, Lady Dollers comes out and hits me with a joke similar to that.

Tim Vine can only dream as being as funny as the man to whom that one is attributed.

A guy walks into a pub with a lump of asphalt on His shoulder, He says to the bar man give us a pint and one for the road.

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Ohhh, it is so going to be one of 'those' days!!!! on 10:23 - Aug 9 with 744 viewsblueasfook

Ohhh, it is so going to be one of 'those' days!!!! on 09:50 - Aug 9 by Whos_blue

I went to the Dr's recently.
I told him I had pain all over my body and it hurt everywhere I pressed my finger.
He told me I had a broken finger.

I went to the doctor's as I was putting on weight.

He said to me "You're going to have eat less fatty"
"Less fatty what?" I asked.
He replied, "No, you're going to have eat less, fatty"

Hunk trapped in a slob's body.
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Ohhh, it is so going to be one of 'those' days!!!! on 10:24 - Aug 9 with 737 viewsblueasfook

Ohhh, it is so going to be one of 'those' days!!!! on 10:23 - Aug 9 by blueasfook

Just waiting for Jeera, Dollers and SB to downvote me now for fat shaming myself.

Login to get fewer ads

Ohhh, it is so going to be one of 'those' days!!!! on 10:27 - Aug 9 with 708 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Ohhh, it is so going to be one of 'those' days!!!! on 10:24 - Aug 9 by blueasfook

Just waiting for Jeera, Dollers and SB to downvote me now for fat shaming myself.

When have I ever complained about fat shaming? I didn't even complain/post on your Gaza joke thread yesterday.

Your obsession with me is weird.

Ohhh, it is so going to be one of 'those' days!!!! on 10:29 - Aug 9 with 702 viewsblueasfook

Ohhh, it is so going to be one of 'those' days!!!! on 10:27 - Aug 9 by The_Flashing_Smile

When have I ever complained about fat shaming? I didn't even complain/post on your Gaza joke thread yesterday.

Your obsession with me is weird.

You downvote ALL my posts, including that one. I know what you're trying to do. If anyone goes back through my posting history, they'll see a downvote from you on 90% of them.

Ohhh, it is so going to be one of 'those' days!!!! on 10:33 - Aug 9 with 688 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Ohhh, it is so going to be one of 'those' days!!!! on 10:29 - Aug 9 by blueasfook

You downvote ALL my posts, including that one. I know what you're trying to do. If anyone goes back through my posting history, they'll see a downvote from you on 90% of them.

I like how in the space of a few seconds "ALL" dropped to "90%"!

Ohhh, it is so going to be one of 'those' days!!!! on 10:35 - Aug 9 with 677 viewsVeggie

Ohhh, it is so going to be one of 'those' days!!!! on 10:24 - Aug 9 by blueasfook

*consults Guardian
Ohhh, it is so going to be one of 'those' days!!!! on 10:37 - Aug 9 with 671 viewsblueasfook

Ohhh, it is so going to be one of 'those' days!!!! on 10:33 - Aug 9 by The_Flashing_Smile

I like how in the space of a few seconds "ALL" dropped to "90%"!

You are not denying your hateful campaign of downvoting me though.

I really don't know what I have done to upset you.

Ohhh, it is so going to be one of 'those' days!!!! on 10:44 - Aug 9 with 649 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Ohhh, it is so going to be one of 'those' days!!!! on 10:37 - Aug 9 by blueasfook

You are not denying your hateful campaign of downvoting me though.

I really don't know what I have done to upset you.

I really don't pay attention to my up or down voting history. I generally downvote things that are stupid or wrong (or both). If I've disproportionately downvoted your posts it's because most of them are stupid or wrong (or both).

Ohhh, it is so going to be one of 'those' days!!!! on 11:01 - Aug 9 with 608 viewsVeggie

Ohhh, it is so going to be one of 'those' days!!!! on 10:23 - Aug 9 by blueasfook

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024