Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What we learnt today 17:38 - Oct 30 with 1171 viewspennblue

Morsey is a quality signing and will give any midfielder he comes up against a tough time

The referee was a complete car crash and their equaliser came from a poor poor decision

Other teams are more streetwise than us, they hit the deck constantly, we
don’t seem to do that often enough, if are a bit smarter we can get a lot more free kicks when we lose a?50/50, just force the refs hand

Edmunson looks a great signing, I never saw Alan hunter but he has some attributes I imagine he had

I am not going to criticise the rest of the team, we can all see who turned up for the match and didn’t and I don’t think it is helpful to nail the players and the manager every time they don’t get it right

It was a game we were in today, but did not deserve to win it. 2-1 was a fair result

So that’s where we are, we will need strengthening to go up, the weak links were there to see today

Poll: How are we going to try and undermine the manager today?

What we learnt today on 17:47 - Oct 30 with 1098 viewsBluefields

The only similarities between Hunter and any current squad member is that the have a left leg and a right leg. Million miles apart. Edmunson is decent at this level though.
What we learnt today on 20:26 - Oct 30 with 926 viewsAlberto_the_frog

Morsy will also miss half the season through suspensions.
What we learnt today on 20:28 - Oct 30 with 916 viewsEly_Blue

What we learnt today on 20:26 - Oct 30 by Alberto_the_frog

Slight exaggeration unless he’s getting a red card every 3 games!

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

What we learnt today on 20:33 - Oct 30 with 877 viewschrismakin

Anyone know how many yellows he has so far. As 5 will get him a ban until Dec 31st when it then becomes 10.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

What we learnt today on 20:41 - Oct 30 with 842 viewsAlberto_the_frog

What we learnt today on 20:28 - Oct 30 by Ely_Blue

Slight exaggeration unless he’s getting a red card every 3 games!

A slight exaggeration, yes, but that's 3 in a row. He was suspended when he arrived. I do think it deserves to be considered similar to a sick-note player. Good player otherwise, though and you don't get booked if you're not committed.
What we learnt today on 22:32 - Oct 30 with 650 viewsArnieM

He should be experienced enough by now to play the game hard yet fair and not keep picking up bookings. What bloody use is he to the club/ team if he’s going to sidelined due to ridiculous bookings !

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

What we learnt today on 19:19 - Jan 25 with 308 viewsAlberto_the_frog

What we learnt today on 20:26 - Oct 30 by Alberto_the_frog

I don't like to say I told you so, but then again I don't often get the chance. To be fair, his record had been much improved of late.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024