Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fitness issues at full back 11:04 - Nov 10 with 570 viewsPinewoodblue

Last two games neither full back has lasted to get a full 90 minutes in.

PC seems to prefer using his subs in attacking roles.

Is it time to consider playing three at the back?

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Fitness issues at full back on 11:18 - Nov 10 with 533 viewsDennyx4

I don't necessarily think it was fitness levels.

Last night Kenlock had a poor first half, and is not part of the plans going forward - so can see why that substitution happened, and KVY picked up an injury just before half time.

A question could be asked, why Kenlock started the game?

Also don't think 3 at the back, fits with the players we have. Our main strength is the three players we play behind Bonne. By changing to three at the back, would negate the threat going forward for me.

That being said, with Coulsen & possibly KVY injured, we are a little lighter on full back options.
Fitness issues at full back on 11:22 - Nov 10 with 511 viewsRozz

Fitness issues at full back on 11:18 - Nov 10 by Dennyx4

I don't necessarily think it was fitness levels.

Last night Kenlock had a poor first half, and is not part of the plans going forward - so can see why that substitution happened, and KVY picked up an injury just before half time.

A question could be asked, why Kenlock started the game?

Also don't think 3 at the back, fits with the players we have. Our main strength is the three players we play behind Bonne. By changing to three at the back, would negate the threat going forward for me.

That being said, with Coulsen & possibly KVY injured, we are a little lighter on full back options.

Kenlock sick before game and vomiting at half time, according to Cook. Did look miles off it, even by his standards. Sods law really.
Fitness issues at full back on 11:51 - Nov 10 with 459 viewsDennyx4

Fitness issues at full back on 11:22 - Nov 10 by Rozz

Kenlock sick before game and vomiting at half time, according to Cook. Did look miles off it, even by his standards. Sods law really.

Thanks that helps to explain, the substitution too.
Fitness issues at full back on 13:18 - Nov 10 with 394 viewsParky

I said to my mate last night, I wouldn’t be surprised if we saw Burns at right-back and Donacien at left-back soon.
Fitness issues at full back on 13:36 - Nov 10 with 355 viewschicoazul

Fitness issues at full back on 13:18 - Nov 10 by Parky

I said to my mate last night, I wouldn’t be surprised if we saw Burns at right-back and Donacien at left-back soon.

1P is perfectly good there.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Fitness issues at full back on 14:02 - Nov 10 with 316 viewsParky

Fitness issues at full back on 13:36 - Nov 10 by chicoazul

1P is perfectly good there.

Is he back to full fitness to start?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024