Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If cook were to go 20:47 - Oct 2 with 496 viewsStu_boy

Im not saying he should go yet and still believe i've seen enough over the last 3 to believe the team is showing signs of coming together. This transition was never gonna click overnight and there will be bumps in the road

However, if vook goes then how does tgat affect the players who stated a major reason they signed for us was due to cook? The likes of chaplin, morsy etc will they fancy it under a different manager, a different manager would potentially want their own players which in turn causes more transition. We need this to settle before making a judgement but im again concerned where foes that leave this season and next summer?

If the time comes for cook to go i eould like us to look at someone like john coleman who has overachieved at accrington, dave artell or ryan lowe
If cook were to go on 20:49 - Oct 2 with 474 viewschrismakin

I'd be very suprised if there aren't non promotion realease clauses in some of these contracts.
So if PC doesn't go and we don't get promoted, i'd see those going anyway and then pc gone in the summer so it wouldnt make a difference.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

If cook were to go on 20:57 - Oct 2 with 430 viewsStu_boy

If cook were to go on 20:49 - Oct 2 by chrismakin

I'd be very suprised if there aren't non promotion realease clauses in some of these contracts.
So if PC doesn't go and we don't get promoted, i'd see those going anyway and then pc gone in the summer so it wouldnt make a difference.

That would make sense but surely if a player agreed a 3/4 year deal and left after a season then id have expected the club to have equally stated in such s clause that the said player could only go if a set fee was matched

All of this said i just hope today was a bump and we'll be ferling completely differently in a few weeks
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024