Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TomTheWriter stepping into HarryFromBath's shoes 15:10 - Aug 9 with 571 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Excellent effort with the Newport article. Clearly spent a lot of time on that. Well done!

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

TomTheWriter stepping into HarryFromBath's shoes on 15:15 - Aug 9 with 536 viewsMetal_Hacker

Have to agree , bloody good work by him and much appreciated

Poll: If it were one or the other

TomTheWriter stepping into HarryFromBath's shoes on 15:25 - Aug 9 with 482 viewsTomTheWriter

Thank you mate, really appreciate all the love people have given me across the Morecambe article and the forum.

It's a lot of research, but it all pays off in the end. Always good to get a perspective on the opposition, hopefully I can reach Harry's level soon.

Blog: Where to Exploit and How to Avoid Being Exploited - Brentford

TomTheWriter stepping into HarryFromBath's shoes on 15:27 - Aug 9 with 461 viewsjayessess

agreed, it was excellent stuff!

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

TomTheWriter stepping into HarryFromBath's shoes on 15:31 - Aug 9 with 425 viewscatch74

TomTheWriter stepping into HarryFromBath's shoes on 15:25 - Aug 9 by TomTheWriter

Thank you mate, really appreciate all the love people have given me across the Morecambe article and the forum.

It's a lot of research, but it all pays off in the end. Always good to get a perspective on the opposition, hopefully I can reach Harry's level soon.

Thanks Tom, great reads so far.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024