Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What’s happened to these signings that were supposedly so close to happening? 20:28 - Jun 14 with 1006 viewsArnieM

Sorry,I don’t mean to be a bit twitchy here, but I’m Starting to get the feeling we are not competing with our rivals …….

Isn’t pre season training meant to start in a couple of weeks time?

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

What’s happened to these signings that were supposedly so close to happening? on 20:32 - Jun 14 with 963 viewschrismakin

There hasn't been a lot of transfer activity yet, alot slower than I thought it would be, but with so many out of contract and so many clubs looking at the freebie market, they'll be alot of discussions going on. We won't be any further behind than the others imo

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

What’s happened to these signings that were supposedly so close to happening? on 20:34 - Jun 14 with 941 viewsArnieM

What’s happened to these signings that were supposedly so close to happening? on 20:32 - Jun 14 by chrismakin

There hasn't been a lot of transfer activity yet, alot slower than I thought it would be, but with so many out of contract and so many clubs looking at the freebie market, they'll be alot of discussions going on. We won't be any further behind than the others imo

Lol the big difference though , is we have a whole squad to get in compared to our rivals who need maybe 2-3 players.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

What’s happened to these signings that were supposedly so close to happening? on 20:34 - Jun 14 with 938 viewsBluedanW

What’s happened to these signings that were supposedly so close to happening? on 20:32 - Jun 14 by chrismakin

No doubt other clubs know we have come into a bit of money and are trying to overcharge for their players. The later it gets the more likely we will end up paying over the odds for players.
What’s happened to these signings that were supposedly so close to happening? on 20:40 - Jun 14 with 864 viewschrismakin

What’s happened to these signings that were supposedly so close to happening? on 20:34 - Jun 14 by ArnieM

Lol the big difference though , is we have a whole squad to get in compared to our rivals who need maybe 2-3 players.

Not quite, you look through the clubs and there are many making large team changes, pompy, sunderland to name the first couple. All clubs in the league have big lists of unretained players they need to replace. We aren't in our own little boat.

Not forgetting there are still players PC does want at the club as confirmed by Ashton, what makes ours look worse is our squad size was bigger than most to begin with

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024