Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Colby Bishop last season scored 1 more goal than Norwood in league 1 14:01 - Jun 6 with 760 viewsSimonds92

In 1843 extra minutes of football.
Yet we have fans slating our own player saying he hasnt contributed enough, and in the next breath saying how much of a fantastic signing Bishop would be. In terms of workrate off the ball im not convinced Norwood could do much more than he does either.
I know people have their own opinions on players and it's unlikely to be changed by facts but i personally cannot see how we're going to pick up a better striker than Norwood at the level we currently find ourselves. We've spent years slating our medical staff, if he's now looked after properly and can stay fit he has to be the first name on the teamsheet imo.
Colby Bishop last season scored 1 more goal than Norwood in league 1 on 14:07 - Jun 6 with 710 viewsSpruceMoose

Don't think anyone slates him for his on pitch contributions.

The problem is all the bantering online like a teenager, the inability to get and stay fit, and the drink driving arrests.

Embarrassing.
[Post edited 6 Jun 2021 14:17]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Colby Bishop last season scored 1 more goal than Norwood in league 1 on 14:10 - Jun 6 with 681 viewssaffers12

With better players, score more all day

Think he crossed over the line too many times when giving needless fouls away v aggression
Colby Bishop last season scored 1 more goal than Norwood in league 1 on 14:28 - Jun 6 with 596 viewsWD19

Next time you see him can you please have a word with him about the ‘looking after properly’ bit.
Ta.
Colby Bishop last season scored 1 more goal than Norwood in league 1 on 14:55 - Jun 6 with 492 viewsstrikalite

With Cook playing one upfront then I see your point, if that's to be Norwood then we'll need a back up/competition for sure, Bishop wouldn't be a bad bet..

Get £1m for Jackson and bring this lad in for a bit less than that would be decent business..
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024