Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Covid World Football Trivia 20:03 - May 3 with 532 viewsPendejo

An English football league side has just won the biggest English non-league cup competition - the FA Trophy

Harrogate Town, now of League 2, have won the 2020 FA Trophy at Wembley today

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/56972515

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Covid World Football Trivia on 20:34 - May 3 with 474 viewsPerublue

It did take on an even odder feel with them as you alluded to a mid table and secure League 2 side playing a team that haven't played more than 3 or 4 games this year and are at the bottom of the conference south (not sure the correct name but non league level 2)
It should have been a tonking scorewise at least,I didn't see it but the beauty of sport and it's unpredictability keeps us all hooked.
Of course Harrogate did enough to get up last season,but were Concord also in the conference at the time ? I think the whole non playing competitive is the biggest killer.
It ranks alongside Atletico Bilbao losing two Copa del Rey finals in 2 weeks for covid oddness

I was lazy and didn't read your link but it says it all and more ;-) now i have read it
[Post edited 3 May 2021 20:39]

Poll: Rugby World Cup Winner ?

Covid World Football Trivia on 20:44 - May 3 with 448 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Covid World Football Trivia on 20:34 - May 3 by Perublue

It did take on an even odder feel with them as you alluded to a mid table and secure League 2 side playing a team that haven't played more than 3 or 4 games this year and are at the bottom of the conference south (not sure the correct name but non league level 2)
It should have been a tonking scorewise at least,I didn't see it but the beauty of sport and it's unpredictability keeps us all hooked.
Of course Harrogate did enough to get up last season,but were Concord also in the conference at the time ? I think the whole non playing competitive is the biggest killer.
It ranks alongside Atletico Bilbao losing two Copa del Rey finals in 2 weeks for covid oddness

I was lazy and didn't read your link but it says it all and more ;-) now i have read it
[Post edited 3 May 2021 20:39]

On the Copa Del Rey front Real Sociedad are also a future trivia answer as the holders for a whole 2 weeks

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Covid World Football Trivia on 20:47 - May 3 with 440 viewsPerublue

Covid World Football Trivia on 20:44 - May 3 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

On the Copa Del Rey front Real Sociedad are also a future trivia answer as the holders for a whole 2 weeks

Indeed...did we have the same with the Freight Rover trophy finals too...like 1 day holding the title ?

Poll: Rugby World Cup Winner ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024