Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
On the bbc page.. 18:47 - Feb 27 with 1589 viewsbazza

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/56225930
On the bbc page.. on 18:50 - Feb 27 with 1439 viewsbazza

All worries aside, I’m up for the risks, evans I’m sure is disappointed with how things have turned out, but sick of the stagnation, ring in the changes I say .
On the bbc page.. on 19:02 - Feb 27 with 1231 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Two bizarre quotes from him there: "it wouldn't matter if you're sitting top of the table, 99% of the time normally the manager's on his way." If he was doing the job well enough to be top of the table, a new consortium would be quite happy with him, I am sure.

And "But the club definitely needs it, 100% - it needs investment badly, it needs help badly." Does Lambert think the squad isn't big enough or is this investment in the infrastructure? If it is the latter, I trust Lambert has repeatedly asked ME to do so and given his justification for it.

Good caption to the photo. Unbeaten in 4 but remain outside the play-off places. We are far from in any sort of acceptable position despite a recent improvement in results.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

On the bbc page.. on 19:09 - Feb 27 with 1098 viewsbazza

On the bbc page.. on 19:02 - Feb 27 by Nthsuffolkblue

Two bizarre quotes from him there: "it wouldn't matter if you're sitting top of the table, 99% of the time normally the manager's on his way." If he was doing the job well enough to be top of the table, a new consortium would be quite happy with him, I am sure.

And "But the club definitely needs it, 100% - it needs investment badly, it needs help badly." Does Lambert think the squad isn't big enough or is this investment in the infrastructure? If it is the latter, I trust Lambert has repeatedly asked ME to do so and given his justification for it.

Good caption to the photo. Unbeaten in 4 but remain outside the play-off places. We are far from in any sort of acceptable position despite a recent improvement in results.

If the new owners came in with big money stadium sponsorship and kit sponsorship etc would that then mean we could spend on some big players without being penalised by FFP...
On the bbc page.. on 19:22 - Feb 27 with 961 viewsBLUEBEAT

On the bbc page.. on 19:09 - Feb 27 by bazza

If the new owners came in with big money stadium sponsorship and kit sponsorship etc would that then mean we could spend on some big players without being penalised by FFP...

If they’re buying to sell at profit at a later date, I would very much expect them to invest and buy success.

Especially after seeing how Evans has failed so spectacularly in trying to improve the club relatively frugally...

Poll: W or W

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024