Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Let me know how the flashing red light goes badger 10:02 - Nov 14 with 3420 viewsBluefish

It has been decided that criticising the manager on a football forum is not allowed.

It seems the club is now in control of the board

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Let me know how the flashing red light goes badger on 10:03 - Nov 14 with 1466 viewsIpswichBoyBlue

He has upped his game. Over to you Sir.
Let me know how the flashing red light goes badger on 10:04 - Nov 14 with 1479 viewsBlueBadger

Learn, amateur.

The only error I've made here is doing this at 10 in the morning rather than 2.
[Post edited 14 Nov 2020 10:27]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Let me know how the flashing red light goes badger on 10:11 - Nov 14 with 1426 viewsBluefish

Let me know how the flashing red light goes badger on 10:03 - Nov 14 by IpswichBoyBlue

He has upped his game. Over to you Sir.

I am not afforded the same tolerance levels sadly

Let me know how the flashing red light goes badger on 10:11 - Nov 14 with 1428 viewsBlueBadger

Let me know how the flashing red light goes badger on 10:11 - Nov 14 by Bluefish

I am not afforded the same tolerance levels sadly

Made a petition to fight for equality in football, by limiting Glasgow managers. by CokeIsKey 13 Nov 2020 20:07
https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/560445/sponsors/new?token=Qjr7t9No8f4EdlXfVCNT

My petition:

Allow for equal opportunity in Football, targeting Management & Coaching roles.

As we frequently see more and more inequality in sport, the plan we have put forward is to limit the number of coaches from Glasgow to 0, therefore giving up and coming BAME coaches a chance to step into the game.

Recent statistics provided by the FA suggest that football coaches from Glasgow are massively overrepresented, accounting for 3% of football coaches despite taking up just 1% of the British population, while BAME coaches are massively underrepresented.

By signing this petition, we aim to take down a form of systemic racism that is deeply rooted in the beautiful game, while taking the hugely privileged Glaswegians down a level. As decent human beings, we will keep fighting till this issue is resolved.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Let me know how the flashing red light goes badger on 10:13 - Nov 14 with 1418 viewshoppy

Is it the criticism that is the problem, or the tedious Groundhog Day repetitive nature of it?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Let me know how the flashing red light goes badger on 10:15 - Nov 14 with 1407 viewsBluefish

Let me know how the flashing red light goes badger on 10:13 - Nov 14 by hoppy

Is it the criticism that is the problem, or the tedious Groundhog Day repetitive nature of it?

It is the hinting of profanities, they are deemed to be rude towars the manager.

If tedious groundhog was against the rules I am sure your jokes would have been clamped down on by now

Let me know how the flashing red light goes badger on 10:17 - Nov 14 with 1396 viewsWD19

Let me know how the flashing red light goes badger on 10:13 - Nov 14 by hoppy

It’s tedious as hell. The club are in danger of ruining this board with their inaction.
Let me know how the flashing red light goes badger on 10:18 - Nov 14 with 1393 viewsKeno

Phil giving you a flashing red box again?

Poll: IF TWTD was a constituency who'd you vote for?
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Login to get fewer ads

Let me know how the flashing red light goes badger on 10:18 - Nov 14 with 1394 viewshoppy

Let me know how the flashing red light goes badger on 10:15 - Nov 14 by Bluefish

It is the hinting of profanities, they are deemed to be rude towars the manager.

If tedious groundhog was against the rules I am sure your jokes would have been clamped down on by now

My tedious jokes do vary tho, rather than the exact same one daily! 😉

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Let me know how the flashing red light goes badger on 10:22 - Nov 14 with 1395 viewsBluefish

Let me know how the flashing red light goes badger on 10:18 - Nov 14 by Keno

Phil giving you a flashing red box again?

Multiple. I am officially banned from saying *OPRP because it is nasty to say FO. I used an asteria instead but now that is banned as well. I have no idea what has happened behind the scenes but it is a low for the board to he controlled like that although perhaps it was needed when Mick was regularly allowed to be called a c*nt or a nonce on here

Let me know how the flashing red light goes badger on 10:29 - Nov 14 with 1360 viewsKeno

Let me know how the flashing red light goes badger on 10:22 - Nov 14 by Bluefish

Multiple. I am officially banned from saying *OPRP because it is nasty to say FO. I used an asteria instead but now that is banned as well. I have no idea what has happened behind the scenes but it is a low for the board to he controlled like that although perhaps it was needed when Mick was regularly allowed to be called a c*nt or a nonce on here

what is offensive about the Foreign Office?

Poll: IF TWTD was a constituency who'd you vote for?
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Let me know how the flashing red light goes badger on 10:33 - Nov 14 with 1380 viewsPhilTWTD

Getting a little sick of this. I have told you repeatedly that there is no problem with criticism but that simple abuse is quite different. In fact I have told you this in relation to previous managers as well. The club has nothing to do with it, it's never been mentioned to me by anyone there.
Let me know how the flashing red light goes badger on 10:33 - Nov 14 with 1354 viewsBluefish

Let me know how the flashing red light goes badger on 10:29 - Nov 14 by Keno

what is offensive about the Foreign Office?

It could really stand for anything so I have no idea why Phil is getting his knickers in such a twist over it

Let me know how the flashing red light goes badger on 10:35 - Nov 14 with 1365 viewsPhilTWTD

Let me know how the flashing red light goes badger on 10:22 - Nov 14 by Bluefish

I hadn't seen this prior to my previous post. But the claim that Mick was called either of those things on here and we let that go is simply untrue.
Let me know how the flashing red light goes badger on 10:42 - Nov 14 with 1319 viewsgiant_stow

Let me know how the flashing red light goes badger on 10:33 - Nov 14 by PhilTWTD

Getting a little sick of this. I have told you repeatedly that there is no problem with criticism but that simple abuse is quite different. In fact I have told you this in relation to previous managers as well. The club has nothing to do with it, it's never been mentioned to me by anyone there.

Its a noble job you do as unpaid carer and babysitter to 100s of dysfunctionals (me included).

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Let me know how the flashing red light goes badger on 10:45 - Nov 14 with 1309 viewsBluefish

Let me know how the flashing red light goes badger on 10:35 - Nov 14 by PhilTWTD

I hadn't seen this prior to my previous post. But the claim that Mick was called either of those things on here and we let that go is simply untrue.

Have a trawl through the pages and pages of comments in this one

Milne: Stay With Mick 18th Jan 2017 10:54
Town MD Ian Milne has urged fans to “stay with” manager Mick McCarthy and his team, despite last night’s humiliating FA Cup exit at Lincoln City. 275

It was the 1st one that came up in my Google search but I expect there are around 1000 different forum posts calling him a c*nt and saying far worse than writing FO

As I said it is your website and it you want to censor it in that way it is your call but perhaps you could let us know why it is different now

I won't comment on it again because I expect my ban is impending

Lambert out

Let me know how the flashing red light goes badger on 10:55 - Nov 14 with 1265 viewswitchdoctor

Let me know how the flashing red light goes badger on 10:45 - Nov 14 by Bluefish

Town MD Ian Milne has urged fans to “stay with” manager Mick McCarthy and his team, despite last night’s humiliating FA Cup exit at Lincoln City. 275

It was the 1st one that came up in my Google search but I expect there are around 1000 different forum posts calling him a c*nt and saying far worse than writing FO

As I said it is your website and it you want to censor it in that way it is your call but perhaps you could let us know why it is different now

Lambert out

“I won't comment on it again because I expect my ban is impending”

we live in hope 🙏
Let me know how the flashing red light goes badger on 10:56 - Nov 14 with 1255 viewsBluefish

Let me know how the flashing red light goes badger on 10:55 - Nov 14 by witchdoctor

“I won't comment on it again because I expect my ban is impending”

we live in hope 🙏

Bless, do i get to you that much petal?

Let me know how the flashing red light goes badger on 11:02 - Nov 14 with 1223 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Yeah but look at me....

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

Let me know how the flashing red light goes badger on 11:04 - Nov 14 with 1213 viewsBluefish

Let me know how the flashing red light goes badger on 11:02 - Nov 14 by BanksterDebtSlave

Yeah but look at me....

Thank you again. You commitment to me is appreciated

Lambert out

Let me know how the flashing red light goes badger on 11:05 - Nov 14 with 1211 viewsWD19

Let me know how the flashing red light goes badger on 10:56 - Nov 14 by Bluefish

Bless, do i get to you that much petal?

I have learned that people who are right all the time seem to really trigger others whose judgement is less reliable. Unfortunately it is just a cross people like you and I have to bear.

Lambert out.
Let me know how the flashing red light goes badger on 11:14 - Nov 14 with 1178 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Let me know how the flashing red light goes badger on 11:05 - Nov 14 by WD19

I have learned that people who are right all the time seem to really trigger others whose judgement is less reliable. Unfortunately it is just a cross people like you and I have to bear.

Lambert out.

Nothing to do with being right or wrong, it's just a bit needy!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

Let me know how the flashing red light goes badger on 11:19 - Nov 14 with 1167 viewsRyorry

Let me know how the flashing red light goes badger on 10:45 - Nov 14 by Bluefish

Lambert out

I've looked at the comments page that link refers to and can't see anything, please give page number/s & name/s.

In any case, you yourself hint at why it'd be impossible for Admin here to keep tabs on comments pages as well as the forum - "trawl through the pages and pages of comments".

Admin do rather rely on the supposed grown-ups on here behaving themselves - or do you think they should employ extra staff to monitor people who can't? How would you expect them to find the extra cash to pay them? A reminder in case you need it that this site is currently *free* to us. Think the least we can do in exchange is to stop wasting their time with the same stupid repeated stuff that creates problems for them.

Poll: Time of the annunciation

Let me know how the flashing red light goes badger on 11:23 - Nov 14 with 1151 viewsBluefish

Let me know how the flashing red light goes badger on 11:19 - Nov 14 by Ryorry

I've looked at the comments page that link refers to and can't see anything, please give page number/s & name/s.

In any case, you yourself hint at why it'd be impossible for Admin here to keep tabs on comments pages as well as the forum - "trawl through the pages and pages of comments".

Admin do rather rely on the supposed grown-ups on here behaving themselves - or do you think they should employ extra staff to monitor people who can't? How would you expect them to find the extra cash to pay them? A reminder in case you need it that this site is currently *free* to us. Think the least we can do in exchange is to stop wasting their time with the same stupid repeated stuff that creates problems for them.

Look for yourself.

I'll ask you a simple question though to see how honest you can be here.

Do you think mick was often called nasty names on here and all of the posts were deleted?

Let me know how the flashing red light goes badger on 11:24 - Nov 14 with 1143 viewspointofblue

Let me know how the flashing red light goes badger on 11:19 - Nov 14 by Ryorry

Page three, comment three from toxtethblue. Though the comment does say “looks like” rather than “is” - not sure if that’s mitigation!

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024