Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
28 Players are at end of their contracts come Summer 2021 18:31 - Aug 29 with 1114 viewsWoolfenthen

Of course the club have a year option on the majority of them, but with it being the clubs prerogative on these I would imagine many are playing for their futures. There is not a huge amount of players on there which I would necessarily be too desperate to keep either, yes Dozzell, El Mizouni, a fit Bishop, Jackson and any kids who progress significantly, but this a huge number and I would suggest also that those that are offered an extension won't get the same deal if still under the salary cap.

Lamberk if still here, will certainly have an easy job to clear the decks next summer.

Harry Wright
Adam Przybek
Janoi Donacien
Barry Cotter
Stephen Ward
Bailey Clements
Luke Chambers
James Wilson
Toto Nsiala
Levi Andoh
Cole Skuse
Teddy Bishop
Tristan Nydam
Alan Judge
Andre Dozzell
Idris El Mizouni
Tommy Hughes
Brett McGavin
Emyr Huws
Liam Gibbs
Gwion Edwards
Kayden Jackson
Freddie Sears
Aaron Drinan
Ben Folami
Ben Morris
Kai Brown
Zak Brown
28 Players are at end of their contracts come Summer 2021 on 11:31 - Aug 30 with 909 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

28 Players are at end of their contracts come Summer 2021 on 11:33 - Aug 30 with 903 viewsHorsham

Don’t think we’ll be allowed to activate the majority of the options as they’ll be on too much for the salary cap. There’s going to be a hell of a churn next summer.
28 Players are at end of their contracts come Summer 2021 on 12:19 - Aug 30 with 844 viewsWeWereZombies

28 Players are at end of their contracts come Summer 2021 on 11:33 - Aug 30 by Horsham

Don’t think we’ll be allowed to activate the majority of the options as they’ll be on too much for the salary cap. There’s going to be a hell of a churn next summer.

So for the majority of those players its promotion or Sunderland?

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

28 Players are at end of their contracts come Summer 2021 on 12:41 - Aug 30 with 809 viewsAce_High1

Clear out!!!

Gut the squad filler.
28 Players are at end of their contracts come Summer 2021 on 14:30 - Aug 30 with 722 viewsArnieM

And that’s why e won’t be offloading many until next season, then the big clear out ( which should have happened whenPL first arrived, ) will finally happen.

We are currently hamstrung due to the ridiculous squad size, both financially and in terms of PL ability to pick a settled side, coz he always seems to want to “give earth one a game”, approach.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

28 Players are at end of their contracts come Summer 2021 on 16:59 - Aug 30 with 642 viewsHorsham

28 Players are at end of their contracts come Summer 2021 on 12:19 - Aug 30 by WeWereZombies

So for the majority of those players its promotion or Sunderland?

I don’t think even Sunderland will be able to take them all!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024