Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
4 wins in 22 16:59 - Feb 22 with 537 viewsr2d2

Wow! Something to be proud of. Evans has the champagne out tonight. Im convinced that guy doesnt want us to succeed. He is quite happy to be at this level.
4 wins in 22 on 17:01 - Feb 22 with 479 viewsBlueBadger

Look on the bright side, you'll be able to cheer on Derby when they're in the division with us next season.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

4 wins in 22 on 17:01 - Feb 22 with 480 viewsNthsuffolkblue

As convinced as you were that he was happy to be in the Championship?

I suppose he makes more money the worse we are doesn't he? Or something like that.

We hate where we are because we are fans. I doubt we can really comprehend how ME feels. Perhaps he is just apathetic now. I could understand that. However, how you believe he is happy to fail I don't get.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

4 wins in 22 on 17:04 - Feb 22 with 408 viewsr2d2

4 wins in 22 on 17:01 - Feb 22 by Nthsuffolkblue

As convinced as you were that he was happy to be in the Championship?

I suppose he makes more money the worse we are doesn't he? Or something like that.

We hate where we are because we are fans. I doubt we can really comprehend how ME feels. Perhaps he is just apathetic now. I could understand that. However, how you believe he is happy to fail I don't get.

He has been apathetic for years now. Im beginning to feel the same. Its pathetic the way the club is going now.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024